Funny Quiz: Are You Honoring Your New Year’s Resolutions?
1. You vowed to give up sugar. While taking this quiz, you will jot down your answers with:
a. A pencil
b. You’ll remember your answers
c. Your finger dipped in chocolate syrup
2. In 2013, you were going to start running. How many times have you laced up your shoes and gone?
a. Huh? I’m licking my score sheet.
b. Over ten and it’s only January 15th.
c. More than once.
3. You vowed to quit a bad habit cold turkey. Have you slipped-up? Which statement applies?
New Year resolutions: resolving to realistically resolute for 2015
I’ve never been good at New Year resolutions because I never follow through. So, an effective resolution for me would be to make a list of things I’ll never get around to doing. Only then would I ever succeed.
10 Things You Can Do To Increase Your Energy And Stay Healthy In 2014
The new year is an open book. Anything is possible. Would you like to have more energy? Would you like to find balance in your life? Here is a great list that addresses 10 different areas of our lives. Check it out, take notes, and let’s make 2010 the best it can be!
1. (Nutrition) Skip The Soda, Drink Water Instead – Re-hydrate your body every day with water, not sugary sodas, for optimal energy, focus and weight loss.
2. (Exercise) Pump Iron – Resistance training increases muscular strength, endurance, and it helps to reduce body fat by increasing the metabolism. Other benefits include increase in bone mineral density and lean body mass.
3. (Money) Pay Yourself First -Designate a certain percentage (5% – 20%) of your income to be set aside each month. Commit yourself to a saving plan; compound interest grows quickly over the years. For example, saving $10 a day at 15% interest = 1 million dollars in 25 years.
New Year, New You! Mile High Mamas’ Healthy Living Giveaways
**CONTEST CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO WINNER KEVIN C.!**
This year, we’re helping you stay on track of your healthy living resolutions. Enter below to win some great items that will help you feel refreshed, recharged and renewed!
The Ballet Physique DVD Collection
Retail Value: $34.95
If you want the body of a dancer without actually having to be one, you’re in luck. Just released in December 2012, The Ballet Physique DVD Collection is the first workout series from Littleton-based barre fitness studio, The Ballet Physique. Barre fitness has quickly become one of Hollywood’s go-to workouts because it fuses precision-based strength training with elements of classical ballet to produce lean and shapely muscles and rapidly transform the entire body. The Collection features two-discs and a Ballet Physique exercise ball that will whip your body into shape in no time. This is one tough workout, but the results are incredible. Just look at the abs on these ladies!