Santa has arrived at several malls (last weekend) and I’m starting to get information on Black Friday deals. If you have any great insider scoop, please share it with me. Apparently, there won’t be much in the way of Black Friday this year – as several stores are planning their openings on Thanksgiving Day and of course, there is always online shopping. Deals are not so secret anymore – as Target has already published a spoiler and I’m just waiting to see what other big Black Friday retailers are going to offer. Look for trends this year like bundling and gift card with purchase (especially at stores like Target).
The Denver Zoo will host FREE Days for Colorado residents on Friday, November 15 and Thursday, November 21.
Mile High Mamas readers can now receive a discount-rated ticket for any of the Colorado Symphony shows through the entire season! Super Group Discount will give you 20% Discount for Masterworks (Friday/Sunday ONLY), Pops (No Holiday), Family, and ITS. To purchase tickets use Code: MILEHIGHMAMAS. http://tickets.coloradosymphony.org/single/EventListing.aspx?promo=4170 Group tickets are also available for your group (school/church etc). For more details contact Harrison at 303-308-2462.
Denver Center presents A Christmas Carol based on the Charles Dickens tale at the Stage Theater November 29-December 29. Plus, you get a 20% discount when you use the code: HolidayPerk when you purchase tickets before December 1.
Jamba Juice Wellness Bowls
Jamba Juice introduces their new Wellness Bowls make a delicious and nutritious breakfast, lunch or snack! Made to order, each Wellness Bowl comes in a convenient on-the-go bowl and is a good source of Vitamin C. Pick from ﬁve Whole Food Bowls and three Dessert Bowls, and get ready to be bowled over. Grab a spoon and ﬁnd your smile! For a limited time only, enjoy the Wellness Bowls at 50% off. Only in select markets from 11/8-11/17/2013. (Denver is included). Discount requires coupon.
Cici’s Pizza is offering their buffet for just $5 per person through November 30. Cici’s pizza is all you can eat pizza, soup, salad, pasta and desserts.
Crate & Barrel
Crate & Barrel at Park Meadows is hosting a special Thanksgiving event on November 16 from 1 p.m to 4 p.m. At the event they will give tips on hosting an amazing Thanksgiving celebration including: Centerpiece demonstrations, Setting the holiday table, exclusive recipes, cutlery 101 and a special Thanksgiving giveaway.
Follow Supper Solutions Cherry Creek and like them on Facebook then get a coupon for a half-price Pumpkin Cheesecake. The dessert is a deliciously rich and creamy blend of a couple of great desserts – pumpkin pie and cheesecake. A perfect addition (and one you don’t have to cook yourself) to your Thanksgiving table. Call ahead for availability at 303-388-1745 and they will have your cheesecake ready for pick-up. Limit one per person/household. Expires 11/23/13.
- Arapahoe Basin – Kids 14 and under ski free December 1 through December 20. No strings attached. (Plus, $10 off lessons til Dec. 20 as well).
- Crested Butte – Free Skiing on Opening Day (also great deals on lodging).
- 5th Grade Passport FREE for 5th Graders. Send in application and photo.
- 5th & 6th Grade School Of Shred – Free Skiing at Vail Resorts + beginner lesson. Get pass at Colorado Ski & Golf Locations (Colorado Ski & Sport by Park Meadows).
- Aspen/Snowmass – Kids free with adult. Ski free with adult lift ticket, Rent free with adult rental, eat lunch free with adult meal purchase.
- Copper Mountain – One, Two, FREE! Third night lodging FREE, third day rentals FREE, third day lessons FREE, Kids 12 and under ski FREE with adult secret pass purchase.
- Loveland – Four-packs available through November 24 for just $129 (making each ticket just over $33 each). Four-packs are transferable (meaning you can bring the whole family on one day or use all four for yourself).
Colorado Gives Day began as an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Colorado Gives Day presented by Community First Foundation and First Bank will take place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 and it is your opportunity to support your favorite nonprofit a chance for you to find out more about Colorado’s nonprofit community and identify nonprofits you’d like to support either through charitable giving or through volunteerism. CLICK HERE to find out more about Colorado Gives Day.
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
If you’re a twit follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.