CONTEST CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBERTA E.!
The Dirty Dash? This race on June 16 at the Botanic Gardens at Chatfield is intimidating, I know. Fear not…this race is great for all skill levels AND you can whoop it up for the cam an we’ll never know how many pits and obstacles you decided to tiptoe around. Family-friendly? YES! There’s even a Piglet Plunge so the little ones can be in on the action! As for team Fine S’Wine, well, let’s just say there *was* blood, oh ya.
My Personal Top 5 Tips for the Dirty Dash:
5. If you’re down with root beer, ID not necessary…review rules packet pick-up.
4. Wear clothes that can get D.I.R.T.Y. (undies and all – not kidding)
3. Potty breaks in mud pits are just not ok (so it wasn’t the Dirty Dash, but apparently this *has* happened, eek!)
2. A gleaming white shirt at the end of this race = social shaming
1. Photo Op FUN…because you know your social media friends love this stuff!