Win tickets to international Museum of Illusions in Denver
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Prepare to be Amazed: Denver’s One-Of-A-Kind Museum of Illusions Set to Open Its Doors on September 29th. Scroll down to win four tickets!
Tickets are now available for Denver’s Museum of Illusions, which will open to the public on September 29th, mesmerizing visitors in its new location on the 16th Street Mall. This cutting-edge experience takes visitors on a journey through optical wizardry, astonishing holograms and brainiac-approved exhibits in its over 6,200 square-foot space. Guests of all ages are welcome to step into a world where math, science and art collide in interactive exhibits that will have everyone questioning reality itself. Tickets are available to purchase now at moidenver.com and start at $20. Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance as they often sell out fast.
The revolutionary concept of an educational and entertaining environment will provoke guests’ imaginations and will be unlike traditional museums and exhibitions. With a truly revolutionary take on the museum experience, Museum of Illusions encourages active participation from guests as each exhibit is designed to be touched, experienced and photographed to capture memorable moments and engaging social media content. Museum of Illusions Denver will also serve as an exceptional backdrop for corporate gatherings, birthday parties, date nights, private events and much more with its unique blend of art, science and psychology.
While Museum of Illusions locations have opened all across the globe from Paris to Dubai to New York City, Denver’s will showcase new style and design concepts throughout the space at 951 16th Street Mall, down the street from the city’s iconic clocktower, offering a central and accessible destination for locals and tourists alike.
Denver’s location will include:
- More than 60 visual and educational exhibits designed to tease the senses and trick the mind
- Denver-specific exhibits that will allow visitors to appear upside down on an RTD train, scale a historic Denver façade and meet a Rocky Mountain skier who just cannot keep her eyes off museum guests
- Illusion experts are positioned throughout the museum to explain the science behind the illusions and assist with photography
- The Museum as a whole can also serve as a unique event venue
- An enhanced gift shop where visitors can purchase games and merchandise
To find out more, visit www.moidenver.com