Denver Day of Rock: A free family-friendly music festival
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Do you want to rock your way into summer?
The 2023 Denver Day of Rock will be held on Saturday, June 3rd. Founded in 2004, Denver Day of Rock is a FREE one-day music festival taking place on three stages across downtown Denver’s LoDo District starting at 1 p.m.
Open to all, the family-friendly Denver Day of Rock will also feature food trucks, a silent disco, a beer garden, balloon artists, face painters and more.
This year’s line-up will feature 15 amazing bands, with three headliners:
- Frank Ray – a Texas chart-topper and bilingual recording artist opening doors for a modern Latino Country movement
- Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers – An American rock band know their timeless blend of punk rock, country-western and mariachi influences and incredible live performance
- Dwayne Dopsie & the Zydeco Hellraisers – A soulful mix of rhythm, blues, funk, rock and roll and pop with an old-time Zydeco feel
Other top performers will include:
- Welshy Arms – An American blues & rock band from Cleveland
- Jamestown Revival – The Americana/Roots Rock band from Austin who affectionately describe their music as “Southern & Garfunkel”
- Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears – American blues, funk and soul artist from Austin
Denver Day of Rock unites the community through music and family-friendly entertainment while also raising funds to help Amp the Cause continue to support non-profits in the community. More than 130 local volunteers help staff Denver Day of Rock, which draws tens of thousands of people to downtown Denver each summer.
For the full schedule of concerts, please visit www.ampthecause.org/our-events/denver-day-of-rock.
You must be logged in to post a comment.