Snow Days opens TODAY at the Children’s Museum Denver Marsico Campus.
Not familiar with this fabulous homage to all-thing winter? Spend your day gliding around the rink, sledding on real snow, building a snowman, warming up by a toasty fire and much, much more. Here are a few fun highlights:
- The Snow Hill, features REAL snow for sledding, snowman building and creative winter play
- A special outdoor sock skating rink for sliding, gliding, spinning and racing your friends
- Cozy fire pits and a hot cocoa bar
- Icehouse fishing experience
- Life-size snow globe to climb in (perfect for a photo op)
- Giant “snowballs” for rolling and bopping
- A curling rink for future Olympians
- And other wintry surprises!
Need to bundle up so you can stay warm in the snow? Carter’s has the most darling character snowsuits (we love the dinosaur one), while Columbia’s top-rated unisex Powderbug Plus Li Print Snowboots are waterproof, warm and affordable. And don’t even think about venturing out in the snow without these quality N’ice Caps Kids Thinsulate Winter Snow Gloves with Ridges (and throw in some of these darling rechargeable unicorn, poop and doughnut-shaped hand-warmers into your bag just in case if you need extra warmth).
Winter Fun in Denver
Colorado Family Ski Guide – Compare prices and find the best Colorado family ski resorts
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. While clicking these links won’t cost you extra money, they help us keep this site up and running. See our disclosure policy.