Deals: National Coffee Day Discounts, Wienermobile in Denver, Prime Early Access Sale
posted by: Gretchen
I like a good coffee drink – but I’m not sure if I love it for the taste of the coffee or the things that I put in it. PSL anyone? This last week I tried WhatIf Food’s BamNut Milk in my coffee. I like to test the milk alternatives and this one was pretty good. It was creamy milk made with Bamnuts. The taste was better than a lot of the nut milk we’ve tried and BamNuts are better for the environment as they are regenerative. They also sent me noodles that my daughter liked – and said, “they are better than ramen.” Which is a high compliment from her as she loves ramen.
Amazon Prime. Yeah, yeah, Amazon Prime Day was earlier this year. However, the new sale on Amazon is Prime Early Access Sale. The sale will take place Tuesday, October 11 & Wednesday, October 12. Amazon says that you will find deals in just about every category – fashion, beauty, home, kitchen, furniture and electronics. This could be your chance to jump on your Christmas shopping early.
National Coffee Day. Let’s celebrate America’s favorite morning buzz – coffee! National Coffee Day is Thursday September 29. Here are some deals we found:
· Boyer’s Coffee – Celebrate all week long with deals like 2.25 lb bags for just $16.50 and 11& 12oz bags for $6.50. No coupon needed. Then on Thursday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. enjoy the fun at the mobile café (7295 Washington St.) taste free drip coffees, the first 200 customers will get free pancakes and that day get 50% off all specialty beverages and 25% off all coffee bags.
· Caribou Coffee – get a medium handcrafted beverage when you are a Caribou Perks Member for just $3 on National Coffee Day. Plus, if you are a new Caribou Perks member, you get a free drink after your fist visit.
· Dunkin’ Donuts – DD Perms members can get a free medium hot or iced coffee when you buy anything at Dunkin’ on National Coffee Day.
· McDonalds – Us the App to get a $1 premium roast or iced coffee (every day not just Coffee Day).
· Panera Bread – Unlimited Sip Club subscribers get two months’ membership free. And existing Sip Club Members get $2 off select barista beverages and smoothies (when you use the app).
· Peet’s – Free small drip coffee with any purchase, 20% off coffee beans, 20% off when you shop online, $0 delivery fee for Peetnik Rewards Members.
· Amora Coffee – Enjoy 50% off orders over $50. Use promo code 50off50
· Starbucks – Starbucks has not confirmed any deals but they do say to check your app.
Panda Express. My family’s favorite dish is the Orange Chicken. Now if you are a vegetarian, Panda Express has a new version of their popular Orange chicken made with Beyond Meat’s plant-based chicken. Through October 9, buy a Beyond the Original Orange Chicken Bowl get a second bowl free (order online using promo code BEYOND).
Panera Bread. MyPanera Week is September 29 – October 5. Loyalty program members will get special perks all week long. Perks include: Sept 29 – two month’s membership of Sip Club Free (to new members) or $2 off barista beverages and smoothies (for existing members); Sept. 30 – $0 delivery fee; Oct. 1 – Free baguette with in-app purchase; Oct. 2 – $2 off Broccoli Cheddar Soup Bowl; Oct. 3 – 20% off Panera Bread gift cards; Oct. 4 – Special gift from Panera partner; Oct. 5 – cooking class with Panera’s head chef; Oct 6. – Starter of choice
Wienermobile. That vehicle that is a 27-foot-long hotdog is in town! As they make their way across America. They will be at Yum Yum’s Hotdog Ice Cream Party on Sunday, Oct 2 from 12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. at 2423 S Downing Street. Have a “bun”derful day with the kids and “meat” the Hotdoggers while you enjoy live music, face painting, ice cream and an Oscar Meyer grill out.
Redbox. You can get your movies that local kiosks or rent movies on demand. Redbox has some great deals. New movies at the kiosk (movies like Light Year, Minions, and Jurassic World) are just $2 and you can find some of the hit movies on demand for the same price (House of Gucci, Clifford and Sonic). Slightly older movies are just $1; and even older movies can be streamed for FREE!
Bandaloop at DU Campus. I saw Bandaloop perform several years ago at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. They are mesmerizing as they dance vertically against the outer walls of buildings. They will be performing against the Ritchie School of Engineering and Science and the Sie Complex at the University of Denver on Thursday, Sept. 29 at 4:30 p.m.
Consignment. We do still have several fall consignment sales happening. These sales are great for used kids clothes. For a full list visit our round up. This week’s featured sales is the Just Between Friends of Arvada Sale September 29-October 2 at the Flatiron Marketplace in Broomfield.