Fall Family Fun: Denver’s Best Pumpkin Patches & Corn Mazes
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Fall is FUN in Denver and we have rounded up Colorado’s best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, fall colors, petting zoos, hayrides and so much more.
Also, while you’re enjoying fall in Colorado, be sure to check out our guide to Colorado’s Best Fall Colors: Best drives, hikes, ghost towns and farms and Ultimate Guide to Fall in Colorado.
Denver’s Best Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
- Anderson Farms, Erie: One of Colorado’s longest-running corn mazes and U-pick pumpkin patches also features a zombie paintball hunt, gourd launching and much more. September 21- October 31, 2022.
- Colorado Pumpkin Patch, Monument. This 41-acre farm is filled with fun that includes jumping pillows, 80-foot straw slides, steer head roping, a straw maze, duck races, large tube swings, outdoor laser tag, tractor hayrides, gourd target practice, farm animals and much more. September 17- October 31, 2022.
- Cottonwood Farm, Boulder: Tackle straw-bale and corn mazes, take a wagon ride on Saturdays and Sundays, see farm animals and tractors, decorate a gourd and pick a perfect pumpkin. September 24- October 31, 2022.
- Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms, Littleton: The gardens’ massive corn maze twists and turns across 7 acres, with a mini-maze for smaller kids and great bird-watching opportunities. Pumpkins in the patch are available for purchase.
- Diana’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze (Canon City): Family-owned and operated, kids will love the corn maze, pumpkin field, corn bin, hay slide, climbing rope and duck races. Opening September 23, 2022.
- Flat Acres Farm, Parker: This Parker pumpkin patch has it all: a petting zoo, corn maze, giant jump pillow, climbing wall, petting zoo, duck races, Euro Bungy, pony rides, Murf Turf Battles, Fright Acres haunted attraction and so much more.
- Fritzler’s Corn Maize, near Greeley: More than just a maze, Fritzler’s delights with more than 20 attractions including a mini-rollercoaster ride, pillow jump, duck races, Slide Mountain, pumpkin canons, go-carts and a haunted maze at night. September 18-October 31, 2022. (Featured Photo.)
- Maize in the City, Thornton. The whole family will love the 20-acre “Crazed Corn” maze, pumpkin patch, air slide, kids activities, jumping castle and more. Opening September 24, 2022.
- Mazzoti Farms, Hudson: Open weekends in October, this working family form boasts a Scare-free Corn Maze, pumpkin fields, farm animals, create your own scarecrow and more.
- Mile High Farms, Bennett: The family fun includes two corn mazes over 11 acres, corn pits, barrel cart rides, a petting zoo, antique tractor hayride, playground and more.
- Miller Farms, Platteville: Harvest potatoes, carrots and other vegetables, take a hayride through 180 acres of field, visit “Antique Alley,” have a picnic, pick a pumpkin and taste some delicious snacks. Their fall festival gives everyone the opportunity to not only explore the farm, but to also harvest your own vegetables.
- Munson Farms, Boulder: This 100-acre farm specializes in Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Pumpkins. Pick your own pumpkin, take a hayride or lose yourself in the corn maze.
- Rock Creek Farm, Broomfield. This 100-acre U-Pick-Em pumpkin patch was my kids’ annual tradition when they were younger. Additionally, they have awesome farm animals, a hay bail maze, six miles of Corn Mazes and the best pumpkin bread around.
- Studts Pumpkin Patch, Grand Junction: Day and night mazes, pumpkin jumps, haunted house and many other family activities including Spookley the Square Pumpkin, the Fairytale Trail and Pedal Carts. October 1-31 ,2022.
- The Bee Hugger, Longmont: If you’re a sucker for huge sunflowers (and picking them), a visit to The Bee Hugger is an Instagram lover’s dream. The sunflower fields have a decorated maze, old tractors, vintage camps and VWs to explore. You may purchase pumpkins in October.Weathers Family Farms: Weekends in October, this farm in Yuma has a corn maze with a different theme and layout each year. There are also photo opportunities, a pumpkin patch and plenty of cattle wandering around.