Cheyenne Frontier Days: Instagrammable carnival food and rodeo fun!
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Cheyenne Frontier Days are upon us Friday, July 22-Sunday, July 31, 2022, and tickets are selling fast for the “World’s Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Western Celebration. “The Daddy of ’em All” is a leader in rodeo action and is a favorite rodeo for most PRCA contestants and rodeo fans alike.
A few fun things you can expect:
- Bucking Horse Roundup
- PRCA Pro Rodeo
- A family-friendly Carnival Midway
- Professional Bull Rides
- Country music star performances like Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley and Parker McCollum
Fun Biz Fair Food, the famous award-winning culinary creator of fair food across the country, will be showcasing unique rodeo eats at this year’s Cheyenne Frontier Days, one of the largest rodeo and western festival in the country. Fun Biz is known for its unique take on classic fair foods. This year, these items will include:
- Fruity Pebble Shrimp Po’Boi – A classic shrimp po’boi mixed in with the classic nostalgic cereal.
- Chicken Donut Sandwich – Crispy golden fried chicken put between two glazed donuts, complete with lettuce, tomato and, of course, the special sauce.
- Cucumber Mint Lemonade – Fresh squeezed lemonade with fresh cucumber and mint infused into the beverage.
- The Smokestack – A seasoned waffle hashbrown that holds pulled pork, elote, Oaxaca cheese, spices and peppery goodness good, freshly made crunch slaw, French fried onion crisps and jalapeños and a sweet and tangy bbq sauce.
- Fried Pickles – The best-fried pickles in the state.
- Fried Oreos – Because what trip to the fair would be complete without fried Oreos.
Cheyenne Frontier Days are the sounds, the lights, the competition or the experience of a lifetime. Everyone comes for a different reason but leaves a modern cowboy. Bringing western culture to your life with Professional Bull Riding, an unforgettable night show and an overall event you are not soon to forget.cfdrodeo.com