Little Man Ice Cream Opens New Location!
posted by: admin
Summer just got even sweeter with the opening of Little Man Ice Cream’s grand opening at Englewood’s Kent Place shopping center at Hampden Avenue and South University Boulevard.
Previously the site of Glacier Ice Cream, Little Man Ice Cream’s eighth location is at 3455 South University Boulevard.
The new University Boulevard shop offers 22 to 24 flavors daily with six vegan options. The location will be open daily 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Little Man Ice Cream Factory
In case you missed it, the Little Man Ice Cream Factory opened in 2019 and is a 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art tasting room and production kitchen in the West Colfax neighborhood of Denver. Guests enter Willy Wonka-esque through a walk-in freezer and pop into a space designed to replicate an industrial ice cream churn. Most features are round or cylindrical to keep that churning theme going. Visitors take a look at the toy-block menu board to decide between scoops, pints, ice cream sandwiches, sundaes, and malts. Orders are placed at the counter where toppings are presented in a laboratory fashion.
Little Man Ice Cream Company locations
- Little Man Ice Cream “The Can,” North Denver; 2620 16th Street
- Little Man Ice Cream Factory, Sloan’s Lake; 4411 W. Colfax Ave.
- Sweet Cooie’s, Congress Park; 3506 E. 12th Ave.
- The Constellation Ice Cream, Central Park; 10175 E. 29th Drive
- Dang, Park Hill; 2211 Oneida St.
- Old Town Churn, Fort Collins; 234 N. College Ave.
- Little Man Pop-Up, Englewood; 3455 S. University Blvd
- Little Man DIA, Denver International Airport, Concourse C
The Little Man Ice Cream Company was founded in 2008 with the launch of Little Man Ice Cream — a 28-foot tall milk can-shaped shop in Denver’s Lower Highland neighborhood.