Throw a trampoline dance party with these disco lights and sprinkler!
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Nothing says summertime quite like those long, fun days playing on the trampoline. Games, sprinklers, competitions–they’re all a part of our best childhood memories.
Best Trampoline Lights and Sound System
But once it gets dark outside, why not take your summer fun to the next level with Thrillzoo’s trampoline lights that play music so your kids can have a disco party on the trampoline?!
That’s right. Thrillzoo’s Trampoline Lights include a Bluetooth Speaker, Disco Ball, Music. Safe Trampoline Lights, Toys, Trampoline Accessories for Summer Fun. Trampoline Games. They fit 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16-foot trampolines and the inexpensive cost will surprise you! The extra-long, 40 ft cord gives you plenty of room to work with, fits any trampoline net height, and can be used for any size trampoline: trampoline accessories 14 ft, 12 ft, 15 ft, and 16 ft.
It even projects a light show with an attached disco ball!
Best Trampoline Sprinkler
Not really a party ’til you drop type and prefer to keep your playtime in the daytime?
Cool down your trampoline with this heavy-duty trampoline sprinkler which is kind of like a water park in your own backyard! The sprinkler easily attaches to any trampoline. The white line on the hose indicates where to attach it to the outside of your net and it includes a dry zone so kids can join or safely exit with ease.
Easy Trampoline Hack
Fun Outdoor Toys for Denver Kids
Planning to chill at home most of the summer? This Little Tikes Fish ‘n Splash Water Table will keep your littles entertained for hours, as will this Step2 Play & Shade Pool for Toddlers (yes, to shade!) and your little entrepreneurs will be inspired by this Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Servin’ Up Fun Food Truck. And, what is summer without a lemonade stand? Little Tikes to the rescue with their 2-in-1 Lemonade and Ice Cream Stand with 25 accessories and a chalkboard.
Whether they’re indoor or outdoor, these fun water parks and spraygrounds are sure to help you beat the heat!
The following is a sampling of water fun. Be sure to check out Cool Off This Summer at Colorado’s Best Beaches and our extensive Guide to Denver’s Splash Pads and Spray Fountains, divided by geographic area.
- The Apex Center Pool – The Apex Center in Arvada features a 23,000 square-foot indoor water fun area, complete with water slides, zero-depth pool, and a family hot tub.
- Argo Park & Pool – Located in north Denver, this pool has a beach entrance for the little kids!
- Bay Aquatic Park in Broomfield – This is a fun water park designed for children under 12 years old!
- Bear Creek Lake – Bear Creek Lake near Morrison almost feels like a real beach! Pack a picnic lunch and spend a day at the beach without leaving Colorado. Explore the extensive network of hiking and horse trails.
- Brighton Oasis Family Water Park. This family-friendly water park features a large tube slide and a body flume slide, a lazy river with zero-depth entry and a wave generator, a tot pool with zero-depth entry and interactive play features as well as a water basketball area.
- Eldorado Swimming Pool– The surroundings are gorgeous in this historic swimming pool at the base of Eldorado State Park outside of Boulder. The pool is fed directly from the artesian spring. Note: Closed for renovations in 2022.
- Great Plains Park (Spraypark & Playground) – East of Tower on the south side of Jewell, it feels a little like you’ve driven past civilization, but trust us it’s there! The spray park runs from 10 am to 8 pm, and the park itself is open 8 am to sunset. Unlike some parks we’ve been to, there IS a potty. The playground has a smaller scale toddler side and a big-kid side. There is access from Jewell, and also walking access from the neighborhood just south of there.
- Harlow Park and Pool – This outdoor park and pool at Belleview and Federal has a fun baby pool and slides and is rarely very busy!
- Highlands Ranch Recreation Centers – There are four different pools, and each one has different features like water slides, a loch ness, lazy river, and more!
- Lake Arbor Center & Outdoor Pool – This pool in Arvada is a great place to cool off in the summer heat! Play on the water slides, or the zero-depth pool or the pool geysers! Bring a picnic lunch and play at the adjacent park & playground.
- Pirates Cove Aquatic Center – Small kids can have a blast at this water park without getting rundown by teens. The aquatic center offers a leisure pool with a large play structure, a 25-meter, 6-lane pool, a 35-foot slide tower with three slides and a lazy river.
- Southlands Lifestyle Center – The Town Square features a pop-jet fountain and lots of outdoor seating perfect for taking in the Colorado sunshine. It’s a very popular spot for families, especially during the many summer events hosted by the shopping center.
- Splash at Fossil Trace in Golden is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is the largest water park in Jefferson County. Come and enjoy the waterslides, fountains, and “beach” area. There is something fun for kids of all ages, from 1 to 100.
- 29th Avenue Town Center (formerly Stapleton Town Center) Fountains – How much better does it get than to sip an iced coffee and dangle your toes while your kids splash happily in the side-by-side fountains in the 29th Avenue Town Center on 29th Ave. and Roslyn. One is sunken with wide, gentle stones and mere inches of water — great for wee ones. The other rises like a pyramid of slabs that invite ascension to the top and vigorous splashing in the moat below. Go on Sunday mornings when there is a fun farmer’s market across the street from the fountains.
- Sunset Swimming Pool – This outdoor pool in Longmont is great for kids. What’s not to love about a great big curvy slide!
- Water World – Featuring nearly 50 attractions for the entire family, Water World, located in Federal Heights is one of the country’s premier family water parks.
- Westminster Promenade Fountains – A favorite free activity is to run through the fountains at the Westminster Promenade. It’s a sure way to beat the heat!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. While clicking these links won’t cost you extra money, they help us keep this site up and running. See our disclosure policy.