Here Comes the Sun with KidzToPros’ Summer Camps!
posted by: Mile High Mamas
While we anxiously await summer, let’s get prepared with a summer agenda! If you’re searching for summer camps near you, KidzToPros provides a variety of STEM, arts and sports summer camps for kids in the Denver area. So, what’s holding you back? Let’s start planning!
Hosted in more than 13 schools across Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas and Jefferson counties, these camps excite kids 4-14 – and motivate them to learn all summer long!
Here’s a taste of some of KidzToPros’ most popular summertime offerings:
Makerspace + Play It All Sports – Kids 4-8 design and build imaginative projects and play a variety of sports. With each camp session featuring a different Makerspace theme to thrill your child, there’s something for everyone!
- Use Makerspace to create games and toys or vehicles and structures (you choose!)
- Get schooled in how things are made, how they work, and where good ideas actually come from
- Get physically fit and learn the basics of different sports – like basketball and soccer – during Play It All Sports time
Wonder Robotics + Play It All Sports – Kids 4-8 work with “Dash,” an enticing blue robot they program to succeed in a series of challenging missions.
- Learn to code and program Dash to overcome obstacles
- Mix STEM, creative thinking, problem-solving and teamwork
- Strategize and play popular sports, like basketball and soccer, to get healthy and have fun in Play It All Sports.
Tennis Camps – Kids 8-12 improve their game through increased coordination, concentration, focus and independence.
- Learn racquet control and practice footwork drills to improve forehands, backhands, approaches, volleys and serves
- Develop spatial awareness, timing, control and tremendous form
- Engage mentally and physically in a sport they enjoy
Improv Comedy – Gets the creativity and improvisation juices flowing with fun, kid-friendly workshops.
In Improv Comedy: Character Development, kids 10-14:
- Learn to engage an audience, while having fun
- Work with scene partners to build a story
- Focus on character development using satire and humor
In Improv Comedy: Scene Work, kids 10-14:
- Cooperate with peers to create scenes
- Tell stories in shared universes with invisible “props”
- Keep moving and shine in their own performances
Digital Arts & Graphic Design – A two-week camp engaging kids 10-14 who transform their drawings and creative ideas with digital effects.
During Digital Arts week, campers:
- Use a graphics tablet with a digital pen to bring drawings to life
- Discover how color theory, perspective, contrast and more give their art meaning
During Graphic Design week, campers:
- Use graphic design to communicate messages, using different fonts, graphics, images and sound
- Grow their digital creativity while creating beautiful custom art pieces
When the sun shines overhead this summer, make sure your kids are ready! Plan a summer of engagement and fun that makes you say, just like the song: “Here comes the sun! Here comes the sun! And I say, it’s all right!” (You totally just sang that, didn’t you?!)
Click here for the full range of KidzToPros camps for kids 4-14 in the Denver area this summer! Save an additional $50 with the code MILEHM-50 until June 1st – even if you can’t sing!In partnership with Mile High Mamas.