Goatflix & Chill: Fun Goat Events at Four Mile Historic Park!
posted by: Mile High Mamas
The goats are taking over Four Mile Historic Park in the most memorable way!
To kick off the new series in partnership with Rocky Mountain Goat Yoga, Four Mile welcomes guests of all ages to flex and flow with a herd of baby Nigerian goats on Sunday, Jan. 30 at 11 a.m. to noon. The 60-minute goat yoga class proceeds with the assistance of RMGY’s trained farmhands – with entertainment in the form of tricks and stunts from the goat yogis. Tickets are $30.
The goat yoga lineup continues in February with fun themes, such as:
- Blacklight Goat Yoga (Friday, Feb. 4, at 5-6 p.m.): Attendees are invited to wear fluorescent colors and bring glow sticks for blacklight yoga with goats dressed in festive costumes. Tickets are $30.
- Cupid’s Baby Goat Yoga (Sunday, Feb. 13, at 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.): Attendees are invited to come solo or bring someone special for an early celebration of the day of love with a Valentine’s Day goat yoga flow. Tickets are $30.
- Goatflix & Chill: On Sundays from 6-8 p.m., Four Mile hosts Goatflix & Chill, a series of outdoor movie screenings ($15 per event) for all ages in the company of the baby goat herd, including:
- Nacho Libre, Feb. 6
- The Neverending Story, Feb. 13
- Tommy Boy, Feb. 20
- And Dumb and Dumber, Feb. 27
- Regular baby goat yoga classes ($30) continue on the weekends (February 6, 12, 26 & 27).
Go here to learn more and register for events. https://www.fourmilepark.org/events/events-calendar/