Win a Family Night Package at Urban Air Adventure Park
posted by: Mile High Mamas
If you’re looking for the best year-round indoor amusements in the Denver area, Urban Air Adventure Park is the perfect place. With more than 37,000 square feet of space in which kids all of ages can have fun and aim higher, the state-of-the-art Urban Air Adventure Park in Denver offers a full line-up of activities the entire family can enjoy. From wall-to-wall trampolines, dodgeball courts and obstacle courses, to tube playgrounds with multi-level climbing ropes and twisting tubes, the park is equipped with unique and patented attractions that can only be found at Urban Air, providing a one-of-a-kind experience for both enthusiastic adventurists and their pint-sized counterparts.
With all this activity, appetites are sure to soar, as well. Guests can also visit the park’s Urban Café to enjoy a delicious meal, cold drink or quick bite – from pizza made freshly on-site to snacks, sweet treats and other delectable menu offerings from the mind of Urban Air’s Culinary Institute of America-trained chef – before venturing back for more pulse-pounding enjoyment.
Urban Air also offers award-winning, custom birthday party packages for kids, where the activities are endless (and the cleanup is included) for each attendee.
This summer, Urban Air Denver East is also offering Camp Urbie Featuring Snapology through August! Known for letting kids fly high during the summer months while helping them build confidence both mentally and physically, Camp Urbie introduces hands-on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) activities to little ones. In between jumping to new heights on trampolines and testing out their agility on a handful of other confidence-building attractions, kids will engage in daily, curated STEAM education programs, all executed by Snapology-trained professionals. To register, visit www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com/camp-urbiefeaturing-snapology.
Did you know the park is also community-driven? Since opening its doors in June 2019, Urban Air Denver East has demonstrated a continued commitment to the community by hosting fundraisers, food drives and charity events that benefit local organizations in and around Central Park. Most recently, they sponsored the Skyline Soccer Association, and NFL player Ben Garland/Children’s Hospital Colorado’s mental health awareness event, Friday Night Lights. Held at Empower Field Mile High Stadium, the event shined a spotlight on youth in-state struggling with mental health. Proceeds benefitted Children’s Hospital Colorado’s new Pediatric Mental Health Institute.
“We love our neighbors and strive to make our park an asset to the community,” said Urban Air Denver East General Manager Andrew Swenson. “In addition, we are always looking for ways to improve ourselves as a business in the community. For us, it is all about creating an environment where kids and adults can come and be active while enjoying some thrills in a safe environment.”
More Fun Facts about Urban Air Denver East:
- Camp Urbie: Moms can sign up kids’ seven-years-old through eighth grade for half-or full-day weekly camps during the 10-week summer program. Starts at $259.
- Customer Service: The staff is great. As soon as you check-in they make sure you’re ready for your day of adventure.
- The park is 5-star certified by the City of Denver as a local business that is responsible in maintaining high standards in keeping the park safe and going above and beyond in prioritizing the health and safety of their staff and guests.
- They Won #1 “Guest-Satisfaction” out of all Urban Airparks within the U.S. (126) for January 2021.
- Conveniently Located: 9550 East 40th Avenue Denver, CO 80238. Plenty of off-street, easy-to-find parking.
- Open 7-days a week (see website www.UrbanAirDenverEast.com and Facebook page www.facebook.com/urbanairdenver for hours of operation and new and weekly promotions).