You won’t want to miss these Father’s Day deals for Denver dads
posted by: Gretchen
Happy Father’s Day! This is a full week for me as both my dad’s birthday as well as Father’s Day land on the same week. I intend to do some grilling with him – and maybe go fishing as well. What do you do to celebrate your dad? We have rounded up some AWESOME dad’s day deals here for you.
Amazon Prime Day. Amazon held Prime Day in October last year, but this year the day of savings is set for June 21 & 22. Best deals will be on Amazon products like the Fire Tablet and smart products (speakers and streaming sticks). While we don’t have a lot of detail on it yet – Walmart and Target are intending to host similar competing deals.
Bath and Body Works. The semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works is on! Score up to 75% off some of your favorites. Some of the best stuff sells out right away – so hustle on over for great deals. I love to stock up on favorites or get some extras to have for little gifts at the ready.
Taco Bell Rockies Promotion. About once a week, my family and I head over to a Taco Bell to take advantage of the tacos promotion. Whenever the Rockies score seven or more runs (win or lose), the next day between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. you can get 4 tacos for just $2. You can also multiply that (get 8 tacos for $4).
Wells Fargo Rockies Tickets. If you bank at Wells Fargo, you can get two for one special in the Club Level for Rockies Tickets! On a hot day – having that air-conditioned space is fantastic. And this is a great way to take dad out to the ball game.
Dairy Block Hosting FREE Fit + Rock again. Through June on each Tuesday (June 15, 22, & 29), The FIIT Co. classes in the Alley at the Dairy Block, are just $9 – with proceeds benefitting March of Dimes Colorado. You will experience high-energy, high-intensity, high-focus to push yourself to new levels while training for a life of adventure. To register, please visit https://dairyblock.com/events
Father’s Day. The time to celebrate dad is June 20. We have found some of the best deals in town! If you’re still looking for ideas, check out Dundle Magazine’s Father’s Day gift guide.
- Grand Hyatt Vail. Celebrate Dad at Grand Hyatt Vail’s Father’s Day BBQ. Dads will have the opportunity to enjoy a whiskey tasting while casting on Gore Creek with fly fishing tips and tricks from valley-favorite outfitter, Vail Valley Anglers. Culinary offerings from Executive Chef Pierson Shields will feature a modern twist on the classic American BBQ. Snack Creekside on grilled oysters with chorizo brown butter, pulled jerk chicken, mango salsa, crispy onion River Bear Burger, River Bear Texas Hot Links and specialty chipotle mango ribs. Grand Hyatt Vail’s Father’s Day BBQ will be open to all June 20th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Accommodations can be booked through grandhyattvail.com or by calling 970-479-7014. To secure Father’s Day BBQ reservations, visit www.opentable.com/r/
- YMCA of the Rockies. Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day at YMCA of the Rockies Estes Park Center! Spacious lodge rooms are still available at $159/night (including two free breakfasts per night!) with common areas perfect for families and friends traveling together. Special Father’s Day activities include kickball and whiffle ball games, knots lessons, trivia, campfires and cookouts, and more. Activities are included with lodging fees.
- Boyer’s Coffee. Is your dad a coffee aficionado? Treat him to coffee and score yourself 15% off when you use DAD15 at checkout at Boyers.com. Boyers is a Colorado company roasted right here in the Denver area!
- Boulder Spirits Whiskey Tasting. Boulder Spirits, makers of award-winning American single malt whiskey, bourbon, gin and vodka, has a new Boulder Spirits Adventure Kit, a whiskey tasting “experience in a box” containing 50 ml bottles of six different Boulder Spirits whiskeys. Kits will are available for $29.99 at all Colorado liquor stores and at Vapor Distillery in Boulder. The kit also includes a tasting sheet and QR code that brings tasters to a 30-minute video filmed at Vapor Distillery inviting them on a sampling tour of each whiskey.
- Firehouse Subs. Celebrate dad with a free Firehouse Sub! Dads, guests and families get a free medium sub with purchase of medium or large sub, chips and a drink on Father’s Day.
- Keystone Bacon and Bourbon Festival. If your dad would like a little get away – consider one of my favorite festivals in the state…the Bacon and Bourbon festival in Keystone on June 26 & 27. Bourbon, Bacon and bands what is not to love?
- Personalization Mall. Personalize a gift for dad when you order from PersonalizationMall.com and get 20% off when you use the code: PUNCHBOWL
- Stanley Marketplace is not just an urban food hall, marketplace and small business collective; they are also a community center with 50+ independent and locally owned businesses. The independent restaurants, bars, boutiques, and services housed in the former aviation warehouse offer opportunities to spend time in the community every day, but on Father’s Day they have a few special happenings for dads – and non-dads. Food and Drink specials, Lego Train competition (at nearby Hyatt) and Parade of Playhouses are some of the highlights.
- WholeSol. Get a two for one on bowls. Grab one for you and one for dad. Everything at Whole Sol is always 100% organic, sustainable, dairy- and gluten-free, clean and delicious, with smoothie bowls, toasts, wraps, snacks, and juices alongside a robust coffee program.
- Smōk is celebrating dads and raise money for Conservation Colorado, whose mission is to protect Colorado for future generations. Executive Chef/Owner Bill Espiricueta is preparing a whole hog feast – fresh carved sandwiches all day for dad. Prizes, raffles, drink specials with Jack Daniels are also on tap; Prizes include a $500 gift card to Proud Souls BBQ & Provisions, and 100% of the $3 raffle tickets go 100% to Conservation Colorado.
- Barcelona Wine Bar Experience: four in-restaurant “experiences” designed to showcase the best of the restaurant in a VIP way, including the Charcutería Experience, the Spanish Wine Experience, a Wine & Tapas Experience, and a Paella Experience. Charcutería and Spanish Wine Experience are each $60 and the Wine & Tapas and Paella are $130.
- Steuben’s Arvada has the ultimate feast for Father’s Day weekend, only, enjoy a half or full rack of dry rubbed, smoked BBQ ribs along with macaroni and cheese, and the house-made biscuit. The half rack is $16 and full rack is $23.
Harkins Theatres. For just $5, see some of the best Blockbusters of the past. There great movies left – as these specials go through June 25. For the line-up and to get tickets and showtimes visit Harkins.com.
Mile High Flea Market. Admission is free on the last Friday of each month this summer June 25, July 30 and August 27. Enjoy farmers market, stalls, shops, food and drinks as well as music. This might be a fun way for you and the family to enjoy a fun kickoff of a weekend!
Tiny House Festival. Have you always wanted to see what all they can pack into a 50- square-foot home? A Lot! The Colorado Tiny House Festival will be July 10 & 11 in Brighton at the Riverdale Regional Park. Get your tickets now before June 15 for early bird pricing.