KidzToPros: Denver STEM, arts and summer sports camps for Pre-K to grade 12
posted by: Mile High Mamas
KidzToPros offers a range of popular STEM, arts and sports summer camps for kids from Pre-K to grade 12. Some of a child’s favorite experiences come from participating in summer camps. At KidzToPros camps, kids can explore a variety of topics in a fun and engaging environment. Strong partnerships with Colorado schools allow KidzToPros to bring the highest quality programming directly to your community.
In-person camps are back!
Summer is almost here. Kids are ready to get outdoors, explore, and have some fun.
That’s what summer camps are all about!
Camps are where kids play and make new friends. Recharge their batteries. Explore new interests and learn skills that will last a lifetime.
This summer, KidzToPros delivers popular, educational and super fun camps to families in Colorado. For example, their “Best Value Combos” combine two-in-one camps for the following age groups:
Combo Camps for Kids Ages 4-6 and 6-8
Makerspace + Play It All! Sports where kids design/build creative projects AND learn a variety of sports. Each camp session features a different Makerspace theme. Check out Games & Toys, Electronic Gadgets and Vehicles & Structures.
- Use Makerspace and age-appropriate materials, tools, and building techniques.
- Learn more about how things work, how they are made, and where good ideas come from.
- Exercise and learn the basics of various sports like basketball and soccer during Play It All! Sports time.
Wonder Robotics + Play It All! Sports where kids turn code into real action, then spend afternoons playing fun sports and activities. Campers will:
- Learn the basics of coding and programming your Dash robot.
- Mix STEM, creative thinking, problem-solving and teamwork.
- Learn the basics of popular sports, including basketball and soccer, in Play It All! Sports.
Camps for Kids Ages 7-11
Some of the most popular camps this summer revolve around outdoor activities, creative expression or gaining some new tech & STEM skills.
Tennis camps are where kids improve coordination, concentration, focus, and independence. Campers will:
- Learn racquet control and footwork drills for the forehands, backhands, approaches, volleys, and serves.
- Develop spatial awareness, timing, control, and great form.
- Stay mentally and physically engaged.
Art Skills develop and deepen drawing skills in anime, architecture, and cartooning. Campers will:
- Develop new art techniques each day and continue to build on their drawing abilities.
- Learn various 2D and 3D forms of buildings and structures, as well as perspective drawing, like in architecture.
- Complete camp with a beautiful art portfolio!
Minecraft Coding & Game Design: Adventure Maps is where your kids will create an awesome parkour course, an adventure mission, or mysterious maze while exploring the basics of building, triggering, and more. Campers will:
- Design adventures and games to share with friends.
- Use command blocks, red stones, and more.
- Create Adventure Maps, missions, or games.
Camps for Kids Ages 10-14
Improv Comedy gets the creativity and improvisation skills flowing with fun, kid-friendly workshops.
In IMPROV COMEDY: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CAMP kids will:
- Cooperate with scene partners.
- Build a story.
- Focus on character development.
In IMPROV COMEDY: SCENE WORK CAMP kids will:
- Learn that teamwork is the nature of scene work.
- Cooperate to tell stories together in shared universes with invisible “props.”
- Keep moving and tell their own stories.
Camps for Kids Ages 14-18
Java Game Design helps kids learn STEM skills, express their creativity and create video games to play with others. Campers will:
- Learn Java, the most widely used programming language in the world.
- Learn academic skills, including object-oriented programming concepts and skills in Greenfoot.
- Understand classes & objects, data types, conditional statements and iteration.
Click here to see all our camps in Colorado. Starting June 7, 2021 in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs.
See you soon!