Play is an important part of every child’s existence but imagine going to a playground with a child only to arrive and realize there is nothing there for your child to do, other than watch and listen to other kids play.
LuBird’s Light Foundation was founded to create a brighter world for exceptional kids by giving all kids a chance to play, regardless of ability! With your support, LuBird’s Light Foundation will build an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind inclusive playground at Stanley Marketplace in Aurora for children and families of all needs.
However, soil mitigation issues after groundbreaking left the non-profit short $150,000 but they were determined to keep building. So, #HeyNext viewers raised $48,000 so far this week!
Help them by joining to bring their playground to life.
To learn more visit www.lubirdslight.org.
Other Denver Playgrounds
- Denver Best New Playgrounds for 2021
- Denver’s Best New Playgrounds for 2019
- 5 Amazing Denver Playgrounds You Didn’t Know About
- Playground adventures: The tallest slides in Denver
- 7 fun Denver playgrounds with themes
- The newest playgrounds in Metro Denver
- Top 5 Playgrounds in the Denver area
- New Denver playgrounds for 2017
- Denver’s best playgrounds then and now