**CONTEST CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO ANGIE W.!**
Mile High Mamas is giving away an Urban Air Denver East Deluxe Birthday Party Package (a $299 value) for one lucky kid!
Urban Air Denver East is not a trampoline park. It’s the perfect indoor destination for active family fun. Ideal for all ages, the 37,000 square foot full-service adventure park features next-level award-winning attractions, including the Spin Zone Bumper Cars, the fan-favorite high-tech Virtual Reality, and their signature Sky Rider, which gives you a birds-eye view of the theme park.
Equipped with 25 fun-filled attractions to explore, Urban Air Denver East even has a toddler-only area that caters to little ones. Plus, there are eight birthday party/special event rooms with wide-screen TVs, super relaxing massage chairs, plenty of lockers to store the kiddos’ things, and an Urban Café that serves food and beverages, including a variety of local coffee, beer and wine for adults.
Voted BEST gym in America for Kids by Shape Magazine, BEST Place to Take Energetic Kids and BEST Trampoline Parks, there’s truly something for everyone.
Let’s start with Urban Air Denver East’s Adventure Hub, which combines the exhilarating Sky Rider that lets you fly 30-feet above the crowds, ropes course, and a tube indoor playground where you can climb, crawl and slide your way through the massive playground. And, the Virtual Reality attraction is perfect for the technology-driven family member as they strap on a headset and fight robots and dragons in an alternative high-end universe.
Wait, there’s more to explore in the best indoor park. How high can you climb? The interactive unique climbing structure makes free climbing fun as children and adults are harnessed safely and can build muscles and hone technical skills while enjoying some cliffside fun! And, they’ve even got Spin Zone Bumper Cars, where you spin around and have fun playing hit and run in the bright cars.
Also, don’t forget about the Battle Beam. It tests your balance, strategy and strength as you try to knock down your opponent off the beam and into a pit of foam cushy blocks. Plus, there’s Wipeout, Dodgeball, Runway (Tumble Track), Drop Zone, Slam Dunk Zone, and next-level APEX trampolines!
Fearing you might get hungry? No problem because the plentiful snack bar has all the classics such as nachos, pretzels, specialty pizzas, Angus burgers, chicken tenders, loaded fries, chips, bottled water, sports drinks, soda, candy, and refreshing ICEEs and mini-melts ice cream.
And, if you’re seeking out an exciting camp experience for your kiddos this summer, Urban Air Denver East’s Camp Urbie is just the right fit. Featuring hands-on STEAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Arts and Mathematics) activities, Moms can sign up kids’ seven-years-old through eighth grade for half-or full-day weekly camps during the 10-week summer program (starts in June). Between jumping to new heights on trampolines and testing out their agility on a handful of other confidence-building attractions, kids will engage in curated STEAM education programs, all executed by Snapology-trained professionals. Registration is now open, spots are limited www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com/camp-urbiefeaturing-snapology.
More good-to-knows about Urban Air Denver East:
- Memberships: Visit the park as much as you wish with a fraction of the price of a single visit when you purchase an Endless Play Membership. Insider tip: It’s the best value; starts at just $7.99/month; comes packed with $2,400 in savings.
- Customer Service: The staff is great. As soon as you check-in they make sure you’re ready for your day of adventure.
- The park is 5-star certified by the City of Denver as a local business that is responsible in maintaining high standards in keeping the park safe and going above and beyond in prioritizing the health and safety of their staff and guests.
- They Won #1 “Guest-Satisfaction” out of all Urban Airparks within the U.S. (126) for January 2021.
- Conveniently Located: 9550 East 40th Avenue Denver, CO 80238. Plenty of off-street, easy-to-find parking.
- Open 7-days a week (see website UrbanAirDenverEast.com and Facebook page www.facebook.com/urbanairdenver for hours of operation and new and weekly promotions).
Win a Deluxe Birthday Party! (A $299 value):
Deluxe Birthday Party Packages are a great value for a one-of-a-kind kid’s birthday party experience. Let your kiddo and their friends explore the best indoor attractions in town for 2 hours while the Urban Air Denver East staff takes care of the rest. Available 7 days a week, all Birthday Party Packages come with a tablecloth, table runner, plates, forks, napkins, balloons and a bottle of water for each jumper. More information here www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com/locations/colorado/denver-east/kids-birthday-parties