19 Jan 2021
Add Your Summer Camp Listing to our Summer Camp Guide 2021
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Thank you for being a part of Mile High Mamas summer camp guide! What sets us apart is we not only offer an easily-searchable directory but we also offer blog post features for your summer camp.
Please see last year’s Summer Camp Directory Landing Page for reference; we plan to launch the updated guide in February.
There are three different options:
1) Premium summer camp listing. $150. Top placement in directory with all contact and social media fields. Client-provided blog post for the website. Social media support. (Limited number of premium summer camp listings available; valid 1 year).
2). Featured listing: $25. Placement below Premium listing in camp directory, additional fields included (multiple pictures, longer description, social media, etc). (Limited number of featured summer camp listings available; valid 6 months).
3) Basic listing. Free (valid for 3 months). Basic description and website, displayed under premium and featured listings.
Helpful Hints When Adding Your Listing
2) Follow the brief registration process and click Add Your Listing
3) Select your package. Wait for the correct form to upload (should take a few seconds)
4) Include title, description, etc.
5) For categories, be sure to select “Camp.” Wait for a second and then select your sub-category (Sports, Academic, Arts, etc.) Featured and Premium listings may select more than one category and premium listings have more than one camp location listed.
6) Fill out your address. If your city does not appear on the drop-down box, enter it in, wait a moment for the system to register and then click on the city name. After entering in the zip code, click “set address” so it appears on the map.
7) Add image(s), click the box to accept our terms, preview and follow the further instructions before clicking “publish.” We will review all listings prior to going live.
Photo: Avid4 Adventure
You may also like