How to find the best neighborhood Christmas lights in Colorado
posted by: Mile High Mamas
Have you been touched by the holiday spirit yet? Don’t miss our Guide to the Holidays in Denver including the best professional light displays, Christmas markets and events.
But how can you find the coolest light shows in your neighborhood?
Show your fellow Coloradans the best lights in your neighborhood by uploading them to the “Near Me” section of the 9NEWS app. Your photos will be added to a statewide map highlighting the best places to see light displays around the state.
Here are written instructions as well:
– Open up your 9NEWS app and scroll until you find the holiday lights section. Here, you’ll find the option to add your photos and videos to the map or you can go directly to the map.
– To contribute, tap the “submit” button. Upload a photo or video and the location where it was taken so others know where to find the amazing lights!
– Back in the app, you can check out the map by tapping on the holiday lights map button.
– Once on the map, tap “filters” and scroll down to select “Holiday Lights Map.” This will show you only the photos and videos of holiday lights that people have submitted. (Don’t forget to check your map filters later to see everything else submitted to Near Me.)
– Another way to submit your photo or video and to see the holiday lights map without scrolling, tap Near Me on the bottom right-hand corner of the app. Tap “filters” and scroll down to select “Holiday Lights Map.”
– Head back to the map, and start planning your next adventure!
For all the latest tips about navigating this year’s holiday season, check out the 9NEWS Holiday Guide!