25 Awesomely Fun Summer Activities for Families
posted by: Mile High Mamas
4. Get really messy with a game of Shaving Cream Twister.
5. Get wet with this Giant DIY Slip and Slide.
6. See who’s the best shot with Water Gun Races!
7. Set up a water play area for little ones, and big ones too! Drag a few bowls and buckets, and a hose, over and let them play!
SUMMER ACTIVITIES: CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES
Crafts are another fun way to spend time together this summer. Whether you want to stay clean, or want to get a little messy, there’s something on this list for everyone!
8. Have a rodeo in your yard with these adorable Stick Horses
9. Create a giant family portrait with your DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint
10. Grab all your loose family photos and get them organized with this Scrapbook idea so easy, even the little kids can help!
11. Paint a watercolor picture with bubbles!
12. Stock up on Free Candy for a family movie night.
13. Make some DIY edible “snot” slime and see how many people you can prank!
14.Cool off with these Homemade All Natural Snow Cones
15. These Homemade Marshmallows are perfect for a campfire roast
16. Go berry picking and make some Homemade Jam
17. Beat the heat with some Fresh Lemonade (with a surprise step you’ll never guess!)
18. Grab a glass jar and make Sun Tea
19. Get into the chocolate stash and make some Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
20. Start on your Christmas gift list with this easy Homemade Vanilla Extract! It’s best after at least 6 months, so this is the perfect time to start it!
21. Bake a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies to enjoy at a family picnic.
22. These Homemade Graham Crackers are perfect for S’mores!
23. Pick some fresh figs and Dehydrate them for a fun addition to homemade trail mix.
24. Make a big batch of Homemade Chocolate Syrup to go with some homemade vanilla ice cream.
25. Eat the rainbow with some DIY Fruit Popsicles.