Deals: Free music book, Barks & Brews, Pumpkin Festivals & more
posted by: Gretchen
How weird is Colorado? According to Our Community Now, we’ve got some pretty weird places! Maybe now is the time to see of them – just in time for Halloween. Some that are on my list this fall include the UFO Watchtower in Hooper Colorado, Rainbow Falls in Manitou Springs; Bishop Castle in Rye and the ultimate haunt – The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park! Will we see you in one of these places?
Free Music Book. Stephan Hume with Littleton School of Music is so passionate about music that he wants to send you a free copy of his book, I Fell in Love with Music. He shares how music actually saved his life and what you can do at home to help your child love music. He knows first-hand how powerful music can be in positioning a youngster for lifelong success. Go here to sign up for your free book!
Broncos Deals: All summer long I took advantage of the Rockies deal at Taco Bell. There are several deals you can take advantage of this fall in relations to the Broncos.
· If the Broncos score two touchdowns you can score an original Roast Beef sandwich at Arby’s the next day for just $1! Even though they’re losing you’re winning.
· When the broncos win you can get half off a Papa John’s pizza with code: Broncos.
· King Soopers will give you a free raised or cake donut when they win.
· Get a free coffee at Conoco between 6 a.m. an d10 a.m. the day after a win.
· At Buffalo Wild Wings you can get a free appetizer with the purchase of $5 or more (dine in only) after a Broncos win.
Outlets at Castle Rock: My favorite shopping place, the Outlets of Castle Rock, has literally gone to the dogs! Barks & Brews will take place Saturday, October 12 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. where pet owners, pups and all dog lovers (pet adoptions are available too) can enjoy craft beers, food trucks, entertainment and of course SHOPPING!
· Festival of Scarecrows. Saturday, October 12, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Arvada will celebrate all types of scarecrows! See scarecrows, enjoy a hayride, fun activities or share samples of Chili.
· Vail returns with Epic School Kids FREE pass for Kindergarten through 5th graders. It includes four days of skiing and riding at each: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Crested Butte and Keystone. Plus, if you go today or tomorrow you can score a coupon for $15 off the already totally affordable Junior Trade Program. (you have to go to an Epic Mountain Gear store to get the pass).
· Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo. Plan ahead for the Ski and Snowboard Expo coming October 25-27 to the Colorado Convention Center. Get amazing deals on gear and lift tickets! It is the ultimate in shopping for your upcoming season!
Children’s Consignment Sales. There is just one more consignment sale this fall. Just Between Friends of Broomfield/Brighton’s sale will be Thursday (9 a.m.- 7 p.m.); Friday (9 a.m.-5 p.m.); Saturday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (50% off) at the Adam’s County Fairgrounds in Brighton.
Colorado Colleges Free Application Day. With both of my kids in college – I can tell you, every little bit you can save the better! All 32 public colleges and Universities are waiving fees for applications submitted on Tuesday. There are specific promo codes/instructions on the website: https://highered.colorado.gov/