Deals: Free days, Outlets at Castle Rock shopping extravaganza & more!
posted by: Gretchen
September seems to be the season of festivals and events. This weekend I will be heading up to Boulder to cheer on my Buffaloes (when they take on the Huskers) but there are also tons of other great festivals happening this weekend – Wheat Ridge’s Ridgefest or the Belmar Italian Festival, or maybe you’re heading up to the YMCA of the Rockies for the Women’s Adventure Camp. No matter how you slice it – there is plenty to do!
Outlets at Castle Rock Shopping Extravaganza. September 14 is one of the best shopping days of the year at Outlets at Castle Rock. The 14th Annual Shopping Extravaganza is Colorado’s premier shop-for-a-cause event. $20 of each $30 ticket sold goes directly to your choice of participating charity. Each ticket includes access to all event activities along with one complimentary prize drawing ticket for the chance at over $75,000 in gift cards and prizes from Outlets at Castle Rock’s top brand-name stores. Tickets on sale now.
Wheat Ridge’s Ridgefest. Saturday, September 7 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. the pace to be is Wheat Ridge’s Ridge at 38 (7101 W 38th Ave). Enjoy bluegrass bands, classic car show, chalk art, vendors, food trucks, beer and kids activities!
Adidas Special Code. I love when I can share a special discount code with my readers. I recently received a special 40% off at Adidas Outdoor. Do you need some new stuff now is the time to use it! Use Code: FF2019.
Women’s Adventure Camp at Camp
Crush Walls Week of Fun. Join the Drink RiNo Kick-off Party: September 2, 12:00 Noon with RiNo breweries, cideries and distillers, and entertainment all afternoon. Cheers to kicking off CRUSH week! Then, come back September 7th for the Larimer Block Party. Enjoy live painting, interactive visuals, music, DJs, food and drink by local businesses. Meet the artists and celebrate! Events take place at Denver Central Market’s parking lot and are free.
- Vail returns with Epic School Kids FREE pass for Kindergarten through 5th graders. It includes four days of skiing and riding at each: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Crested Butte and Keystone. Plus, if you go today or tomorrow you can score a coupon for $15 off the already totally affordable Junior Trade Program. (you have to go to an Epic Mountain Gear store to get the pass).
- 5th and 6th Grade Passport. Colorado Ski Country (including most of the other Colorado Ski Areas – Arapahoe Basin, Copper, Cooper, Granby, Sunlight, Steamboat, Winter Park, Aspen, Snowmass, Monarch, Telluride, Eldora) is available for 5th graders who get three days of skiing at each of the resorts, free beginner lesson, and equipment on the day of that lesson for FREE. Sixth-Graders can take advantage of FOUR days at each of the resorts and lesson for just $110.
Free Days. We will be updating our list of free days for the remainder of the year, but this next week or so are plentiful!
· September 3 – Denver Botanic Gardens
· September 7 – Denver Art Museum; Denver Urban Gardens & Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab
· September 13 – Four Mile Historic Park
· September 14 – Longmont Museum & Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab
· September 27 – Molly Brown House & Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab
· September 29 – Denver Museum of Nature & Science.