30 Oct 2018
Deals: Halloween night, free days and more
posted by: Gretchen
Oh, Halloween. As much fun as it is to dress up in costumes, it can be a really expensive holiday. I spent $40 on candy (I live in a particularly kid-friendly neighborhood). That doesn’t count the decorations and/or any of our costumes. But there are also some great ways to enjoy the night and get great deals too. See our list below.
Halloween Night Deals.
· Wicked Wednesday at Outlets at Castle Rock. From 5 p.m .to 7 p.m. on Halloween night join the outlets for a kid friendly night of face painting, magic show, costume contest, trick-or-treating and more.
· IHOP Scary Face Pancake. Kids 12 and under can get a free pancake decorated as a scary face at IHOP.
· Baskin Robbins. Because Halloween is on the 31st the year-long promotion of a scoop of Baskin Robbins ice cream for just $1.50 is available.
· BJ’s Restaurant. I don’t love deals on just desserts (because really, most people won’t go to a restaurant for just a dessert or it requires some other larger purchase like an entrée). But BJ’s is offering their Pizookie for just $3 through Halloween.
· Chipotle. Grab a boo-rito (includes burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos) for just $4 from 3 p.m. to closing when you wear your costume.
· Krispy Kreme. Get a free donut when you wear your costume into Krispy Kreme.
· Free Ride (literally). If you are out trick-or-drinking don’t add driving to the mix. Get a free ride (cab, uber, or lyft) thanks to Sawaya Law Firm. (details here on how to be reimbursed).
· Not FREE but FUN – both Papa John’s and Papa Murphy’s have Jack O’ Lantern pizzas through Halloween.
Mauzie’s Jewelry. Mauzie’s Fine Jewelry of Centennial, your one-stop local jewelry shop, and they’re having their annual open house on Nov. 3 from 10 .m.-7 p.m. They offer custom designs, jewelry from major brands, and high-quality repair. Enjoy 20% everything in store along with giveaways, libations and fine jewelry. Feel free to bring your gang…the more the merrier.
Free Tacos. Taco Bell loves their baseball promotions and so do we. Even though we are sad that our Rockies were not in the World Series – there is something else we CAN celebrate. Yes. Free Doritos Loco Taco on November 1 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Taco Bell. Thank you Mookie Betts, for stealing a base during the “Steal a Base, Steal a Taco” promotion.
Denver Arts Week. Plan ahead for Denver Arts Week on November 2-10 (yep, we know that’s really more than a week). The nine-day event celebrates all things art with over 300 events at art galleries, museums, theaters, and concert halls. For more details on all the events visit https://www.denver.org/d
National Sandwich Day. National Sandwich Day is Friday, Nov 3. Quiznos will be celebrating with an 8-in sub for just $5 with valid coupon. Coupon will be provided to all Toasty Points mobile loyalty app members. Download the app early to get the deal! When you download the app you will receive a free four-inch sub with any purchase. Available on iOS and Android devices at quiznos.com/toastypoints.
Shred415. Shred415 is coming to Denver (6305 East Hampden Ave). Get an exclusive first look at the studio and a free workout. The programs are based on four 15-minute intervals. The fun getst started on Nov 2 at 10 a.m. with a free community workout. Plus, while you’re thre – join the party including snacks, drinks, 30% off retail, giveaways, goodie bags and of course a kick-butt workout.
Breckenridge Brewery. The most wonderful time of the year is right around the corner, and Breckenridge Brewery is here to help you get into the holiday spirit! Join us on Saturday, November 3 for a family-friendly afternoon featuring the season’s first batch of Christmas Ale, Breck’s beloved holiday beer combining rich chocolate and caramel flavors with the spicy edge of Mt. Hood and Chinook hops. Highlights of the event will include: Unlimited hot cocoa and cider; Live music by Mark Hudson; Carolers; Holiday card photo booth; Crafts for the kids; Ice carving demonstration. In addition to the festive activities, the first 30 guests to purchase a 12-pack and mini keg of the Christmas Ale can select a special gift from under the Breck Brew Christmas tree!
Free Days. We are super lucky that we get to see our fine institutions for free (with a few tax pennies). This week there are a bunch of freebies you can take advantage of with your family.
· Friday, Nov. 2 (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.) – Museo de las Americas – Free Admission
· Premiere Night of Dia de los Muertos Festival at the Art District on Santa Fe include free screening of Coco on Thursday, Nov. 1 at 6:30 p.m., art exhibits, face painting, and a procession honoring loved ones will be held on Friday, Nov. 2.
· Friday, Nov. 2 (5 p.m. to 8 p.m.) – Clyfford Still Museum Free Friday Night
· Saturday, Nov. 3 – Denver Art Museum Free Day
· Saturday, Nov. 3 – Denver Botanic Gardens Free Day
· Saturday, Nov. 3 – Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) Free Day
· Tuesday, Nov. 6 – Chatfield Farms Free Day
· Tuesday, Nov. 6 (4 p.m .to 8 p.m.) – Children’s Museum of Denver Free Evening
You may also like