Win tickets to Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventures Tour 2018
posted by: Guest Blogger
All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to join him for a day of big adventures and even bigger memories at Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventures Tour 2018. Children everywhere can spend a day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into Colorado Railroad Museum on September 15 & 16 and 22 & 23, 2018. Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventures Tour 2018 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities including crafts, photo ops, and more. The tour, now in its 23rd year, will make 42 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2018.
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
- A Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
- A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion.
- Thomas & Friends-themed activities including crafts, photo ops, and more
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
WHEN: 15&16 and 22&23, 2018
TIME: 8:30 AM – 4:45 PM
WHERE: 17155 W. 44th Avenue, Golden CO 80403
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2018 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com/dowt. Ticket prices are starting $20 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply). For more information and directions, contact the Colorado Railroad Museum at 303-279-4591 or visit http://coloradorailroadmuseum.org/thomas.
Mile High Mamas is giving away two family four-packs of tickets to Day Out with Thomas on Saturday, September 22 at 4:45pm. You may enter as many as five times below!