Back-to-school shopping? Don’t miss these fall trends for 2018
posted by: Guest Blogger
Back to School is around the corner and with all the fashion and styles come many super fun and cool back-to-school trends. The Outlets at Castle Rock shares these 10 fun ways to ROCK your 2018:
- Distressed looks. Jeans and shorts and skirts…and some are exaggerated with patching details and petticoat or metallic hems.
- Leggings, pants and matching tops. Plaids, stripes, polka dots, layers, mix-and-match coordinates are big looks for fall.
- Accessories. Earrings, bangles, lariat necklaces, backpacks, lunch totes, water bottles, and many with patterns and graphics showing who you are.
- Colors. Are still bright and bold–from beachy pinks to reds and greens. Anything goes and never forget that denim! Fringe bottoms are still a necessity on jeans.
- Layering works best for our Colorado weather…jean jackets, sweaters, tees, button-down shirts and bows galore.
- Jump suits and rompers are still hot and in!
- Metalics. Don’t forget those amazing metalics in shoes, backpacks and jewelry.
- Lace and ribbons, bows and fringe details are definitely the way to go.
- Athleisure is here to stay with great patterns and coordinating tops and tanks…from Pilates and Barre to out-to-lunch.
- Off-the-shoulder and cold shoulder/sleeve detailing are still a huge shout-out.
YOUR BIGGEST AND BEST SHOPPING TIP OF THE DAY (DEAL + CONTEST)
A huge shopping secret at the The Outlets at Castle Rock to help you ROCK your STYLE is our first commandment to saving. GO TO THE FOOD COURT AT THE OUTLETS AND ASK FOR YOUR ELITE SAVINGS BOOKLET. IT WILL SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AND IS TOTALLY FREE.
Chart out your shopping journey and know which stores will honor these additional discounts…making your back-to-school dollars go even further. Great brands like…Osh Kosh, Carters, Nike, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Puma, North Face…at savings of 30% – 75% off everyday..
The biggest thing is that we’re having an additional 20% off Aug 1-31 at participating stores, details are available at Customer Service.
Also, we’re giving away a Google Chromebook! Be sure to enter at Customer Service.