7 fabulous food finds for Father’s Day!
posted by: Amber Johnson
There’s no better way to celebrate Father’s Day than by filling Dad with tasty goodness–from a stuffed burger bar to a crab bake feast to beer-battered onion rings.
1. What breakfast food is better than pancakes? BACON! What’s better than bacon? Bacon filled pancakes of course!
2. Does anyone else love the wonderful and flavorful roasted turkey legs at area festivals? This grand meaty treat treat is perfect for any dad; get the recipe here: Kevin’s Almost Famous Grilled Turkey Leg Recipe.
3. If Dad loves a great burger, look no further than this Jameson Whiskey Blue Cheese Burger with Guinness Cheese Sauce Crispy Onion
4. Stuffed Burger Bar. We recently partnered with Sprouts Farmers Market to pull together the ultimate stuffed burger bar that will change your life.
5. Hot buttered lobster rolls are really the way to go when choosing a lobster delivery method. Find the recipe at Hot Lobster Roll.
6. Since Father’s Day is just before the official start of summer, take it back to the basics this year and celebrate Dad with a good, old fashioned crab feast.
7. Two words: onion rings. These beer-battered onion rings with buttermilk ranch dressing will make dear ‘ol Dad wish every day was Father’s Day.