7 Feb 2018
Denver Restaurant Week 2018
posted by: Mile High Mamas
The 14th annual Denver Restaurant Week will take place February 23 – March 4, 2018. Hundreds of Denver’s top restaurants offer multi-course dinners for three tasty prices: $25, $35 or $45.
Visit Denver has these tips:
- Browse the menus. All participants are listed and restaurants are added to the list as they sign up, so be sure to keep going back for the latest info.
- Make reservations. Tables fill up fast during Denver Restaurant Week, so make your plans soon. Be flexible and try some earlier or later seatings, too. And be sure to cancel any reservations you don’t use!
- Dine early and often! With hundreds of Denver’s best restaurants participating, there’s never a better time to try a new spot or head back to your favorites.
- Splurge! Lots of restaurants offer affordable wines, add-ons and special desserts. At $30 per person for dinner, you can afford to order some extras.
- Pay it forward. That fabulous meal you just had is also a great deal. Be sure to tip your server generously!
You may also like