How This Boulder Mom Is Helping You Find a Babysitter…Fast!
posted by: Amber Johnson
We’ve all been there. You have a big event and your babysitter cancels or you need a last-minute mental-health break, but trying to get one of your regular sitters brings on a bigger headache. Where do you turn?
What is Sitter?
Sitter.me is here to help. Sitter is an app developed by Boulder mom, Kristen Stiles. It’s a one-stop shop for all of your babysitting needs. Use the app to book your own babysitters hassle-free, share important notes including bedtime routines and emergency contacts, and even pay your sitter at the end of the night. Regular sitters not available? Find new sitters through friends or access professionally screened nannies with the new Sitter Platinum membership.
What does “professional screening” provide?
Sitter has partnered with Adventure Nannies, a premier APNA-certified agency, to provide Denver & Boulder parents with access to amazing nannies for their occasional babysitting needs.
Having APNA certification means the agency is one of the most established in the country and follows rigorous standards for childcare provider screening. APNA agencies are experts in finding the best nannies and sitters and have done all the work for you, including:
- Background Checks (national and county criminal checks, sex offender registry check, social security validation, watchlist check)
- Professional Reference Checks
- Education Verification
- Internet Screening (including social media)
- Face-to-Face Interviews
And now, Sitter Platinum users can book these incredible nannies too.
What is Sitter Platinum?
Sitter Platinum is Sitter’s newest plan. With Sitter Platinum, you can:
- Find professionally screened nannies for your occasional needs
- Book and pay any sitter you use
- Connect with friends and see the sitters they recommend
- Manage all critical family information including emergency contacts, allergies, media restrictions and more.
To ensure that there are enough nannies available to meet the demand, Sitter is limiting the Platinum Membership program to 50 annual memberships at this time. They would like to extend an invitation to join to Mile High Mamas readers.
Sign up today! Click here.