Kneaders Overnight French Toast Recipe (Win a $50 gift card!)
posted by: Amber Johnson
If you love French toast, this recipe for Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon Overnight French Toast will become a new favorite. Of course, the better the bread, the better the taste and this recipe calls for the mother of all breakfast toasts: THICK slices of Kneaders’ Chunky Cinnamon Bread. Cinnamon and brown sugar are swirled throughout and an unbelievable caramel syrup tops off this tasty recipe.
- 1 Loaf Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon Bread, sliced into eight pieces
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter
- STEP1 • Generously butter a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Set butter aside.
- STEP 2 • Place bread in baking dish
- STEP 3 • Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until completely blended.
- STEP 4 • Pour egg mixture over bread
- STEP 5 • Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- STEP 6 • Cut butter into small pieces and sprinkle over bread.
- STEP 7 • Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- STEP 8 • Enjoy!
- Kneaders Baked Goods have NO PRESERVATIVES. Enjoy immediately or freeze for up to 3 months.
Evening with Santa
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is hosting its fifth annual Evening with Santa on Dec. 7 from 5-7 p.m. in all 59 locations across the country to raise money for local children’s hospitals. There are 10 Kneaders in Colorado: eight in Denver Metro and two in Colorado Springs.
Between 5 and 7 p.m., Kneaders will serve its popular Chunky Cinnamon French Toast breakfast dish for dinner. 100% of the sales will be donated to area hospitals in the eight states Kneaders operates. At a local level, proceeds from the Denver Kneaders locations will benefit Children’s Hospital Colorado and proceeds from the Colorado Springs Kneaders locations will benefit St. Francis Medical Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Santa will be on site to spread holiday cheer and take free photos with children. Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras as there will not be a formal photographer present. The first Evening with Santa event originated when Kneaders founders Gary and Colleen Worthington wanted to create a special reason for families to come together.
At the event customers can pre-order holiday pies, gift baskets & catering.
Do you want to try out this recipe for yourself? Mile High Mamas is giving away a $50 Kneaders gift card! You may enter as many as five times below.