15 Cheap, Easy & Practical Teacher Appreciation Appreciation Gifts
posted by: Mile High Mamas
School is winding down so why not thank the person who has been instrumental in your child’s learning? Here are 20 easy, cute, and practical teacher appreciation gift ideas that teachers will love (many are cheap too!) Make sure to read #15 – it’s the single best gift you can give a teacher!
1. I love this soap & printable from eighteen25 – teachers go through tons of soap each year, and this printable is super cute!
2. Teachers need lots of water (and/or soda) to keep talking to their students all day long, so Crazy Little Projects shares a cute cup & printable gift idea:
3. This great teacher appreciation gift idea from Sweet Rose Studio helps replenish the teacher’s stash of books, stickers, etc:
4. This highlighter gift from Love The Day is another way to replenish some of teacher’s supplies:
5. This Target gift card holder from Landeelu is so clever! Doesn’t everyone want a little extra Target cash?
6. If you have lots of teachers you’d like to recognize, this inexpensive idea via Spoonful might fit the bill:
7. Use these cute printables from Tatertots and Jello via Skip to My Lou to dress up a gift card to the teacher’s favorite fast food restaurant:
9. This is a super cute way to package up dry erase markers for a teacher (from Spoonful):
10. Here’s another super easy and inexpensive gift idea (perfect for your junior high school kids who have 6 or 7 teachers to give gifts to!). From The Happy Scraps:
11. These printables from Chickabug are hilarious! Pair them with a gift card for every teacher’s favorite gift.
12. I love this tote bag idea from Delightfully Noted:
13. This stationary gift set from Becky Higgins is pretty and useful since teachers often write notes to their students (her post has a few other great ideas as well).
15. And lastly, one of the best gifts you can give your teacher is a hand-written note of thanks…and copy the principal. Give your favorite teacher some well-deserved recognition!