Tips and Pricing for Denver Restaurant Week 2017
posted by: Guest Blogger
The 13th annual Denver Restaurant Week will take place from Feb. 24 – March 5, 2017. More than 250 of Denver’s top restaurants offer multi-course dinners for tasty prices. Visit Denver has these tips:
- Browse the menus. All participants are listed and restaurants are added to the list as they sign up, so be sure to keep going back for the latest info.
- Make reservations. Tables fill up fast during Denver Restaurant Week, so make your plans soon. Be flexible and try some earlier or later seatings, too. And be sure to cancel any reservations you don’t use!
- Dine early and often! With hundreds of Denver’s best restaurants participating, there’s never a better time to try a new spot or head back to your favorites.
- Splurge! Lots of restaurants offer affordable wines, add-ons and special desserts. At $30 per person for dinner, you can afford to order some extras.
- Pay it forward. That fabulous meal you just had is also a great deal. Be sure to tip your server generously!
Select restaurants can now offer a $25 multi-course meal option, which is the cheapest offering in the event’s history. Tiered pricing is also available for $35 and $45, giving consumers more choices.
Tips to Avoid What Will Soon Become the Summer Scramble for Many Parents (camp discount!)
Deals: SIX free museums for Dia del Nino, summer camp discounts and more!
New Robonology Exhibit at the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
Homecoming king turns crown over to friend and runner-up with cerebral palsy