Fun Friday: Glow in the Dark Fun!
posted by: Amber Johnson
Every Friday during the summer, we’ll feature five fun activities for kids.
- Whether you call it slime, gak, or putty this homemade glow in the dark slime recipe is a fun activity for kids that will keep them occupied for hours.
2. Fairies in a jar. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter, seal the top with a lid and shake.
3. Easy DIY Projects For Kids – How to make glow in the dark NEON rice for play & learning activities.
4. Glow in the dark Cotton Candy from B Lovely Events.
5. Glow in the Dark Bowling from My Kids Adventures.
6. Glow in the Dark Playdough from tinkerlab.
7. Glow in the Dark Doodle Paint from Growing a Jeweled Rose