Fun Friday: Fun with Color and Paints!
posted by: Amber Johnson
Every Friday during the summer, we’ll feature five fun activities for kids. This week, we’re going crazy with paint!
- Who needs a color run – make your own homemade color run powder with this DIY Color Powder Tutorial.
2. A fun and creative way to paint outdoors is Balloon Dart Painting. Kids will love seeing the paint splatter which results in bright and colorful abstract paintings.
3. This sidewalk puffy paint makes for a fun and colorful summer day! My favorite part is that you only need three common household ingredients to make it.
4. Get artsy – Make a Squirt Gun Water Painting from Fire Flies and Mud Pies.
5. Who doesn’t love bubbles for summertime fun? Add some colors to make Watercolor Bubble Art.