Fun Friday: Sponge Ball Toss, Water Blob and More!
posted by: Amber Johnson
Every Friday during the summer, we’ll feature five fun activities for kids.
- Make your own sponge ball toss. This inexpensive craft is easy to make and it’s reusable + it’s perfect for hot summer days when the kids need something to do other than the pool.
2. Host a drive-in movie night. This is super creative, inexpensive and packed with tons of fun. Add a ticket booth, popcorn stand and you’re good to go!
3. Who needs a pool when you can make a water blob?
4. There are plenty of giant bubble recipes out there but how about giant bubbles that bounce? Just don’t tell your kids it’s also a cool science project.
5. The perfect cooldown that is affordable and fun: water balloon pinatas.