10 Easy & Fun Teacher Appreciation Gifts They’ll Actually Want
posted by: Amber Johnson
It never fails. I always have the best intentions to shower my kids’ teachers with gifts of appreciation..until the end of the year rolls around and I’m so busy I just end up buying them a Target gift card. There is nothing wrong with gift cards but this year if I give them, they’re going to be creative. Here are some fun, fabulous, easy and practical appreciation gifts your teacher will love!
1. If you’re going to do a gift card, here’s a fun way to present it as a summer “Bucket List.”
2. I lost track of how many soap requests our teacher sent to our class. Check-out this cute printable from eighteen25.
3. Who knew gifting sanitizing wipes could be so awesome? It’s Always Autumn delivers!
4. Why not take giving a plant or flowers to the next level? Personally, I love to gift flowers teachers can plant in their garden!
5. Our teacher is always in need of dry erase markers and kids will love pulling this bouquet together.
6. All you need are canning jars, dollar store baskets, polka-dot straws, lemonade, gum, and yellow flowers. I love that this basket is so bright and summery!
7. What teacher wouldn’t love to relax with your Summer Relaxation Kit?
8. The Dating Divas has an incredibly comprehensive list–101 teacher appreciation ideas for everything from decorating your teacher’s door to cute ideas for your bus driver.
9. From teacher’s mouths: We asked our teachers what they want. One mentioned that her friend got a pedicure and all the teachers were jealous! Another said she loves Amazon gift cards because she can buy pretty much anything there. Another said to stay away from sweets because she gets too overloaded. Several mentioned they love nice notepads and thank you notes with envelopes because they are regularly sending these home.
10. However you choose to honor your teacher, why not let your principal know what a great job they do as well with a note or copy of a letter you give to your teacher? For the past few years, I have been in charge of our church’s Teacher Appreciation Night where graduating seniors honor their all-time favorite teacher. It’s a spectacular event but one of my favorite things is inviting the principal and letting them know what a fabulous job their teachers are doing.