Recipe: Peppered top sirloin roast with sautéed broccolini
posted by: Amber Johnson
There are few things that make my mouth water more than a top sirloin roast and this recipe is bursting with flavor that includes a Top Sirloin Petite Roast, blue cheese and onion.
As we head into the holidays, overeating is almost a give-in but it doesn’t have to be. Try eating higher-protein diet (about 30% of daily calories from protein) and you’ll feel more satisfied, which may help prevent gorging on too many sweets.
Did you know?
• Don’t be left unsatisfied. A 3-oz serving of lean beef provides 25 g (about half) of the Daily Value for protein, which is one of the most satisfying nutrients.
• Get your workout in! Exercise is more effective when paired with a higher-protein diet.
• Interested in heart health? Research shows that including lean beef, even daily as part of a heart-healthy diet and lifestyle, improved cholesterol levels.[yumprint-recipe id=’50’]The Beef–It’s What’s For Dinner website is treasure trove of tips and recipes such as:
- Getting home late and need a quick meal? Use the 30 minutes or less tool to help you find the perfect recipe!
- Need some cooking tips? Visit the What’s For Dinner Channel: https://www.youtube.com/
Mile High Mamas has partnered with the Colorado Beef Council on this recipe.