Denver Deal: Black Friday Freebies, McDonalds Coffee and More
posted by: Gretchen
This time of year, I grab meals on the go far more often than it feels like I do during summer. I recently tried Firehouse Subs. They are amazing!! They are served warm and they have tons of meat (not the three measly pieces that are put on a Subway)! As matter of fact – I would not even put Firehouse Subs in the same food universe as Subway. It really feels like a full MEAL with generous portions of top quality ingredients. The people are super nice – including calling “Welcome to The Firehouse” upon entering the store. They have kind of become my new obsession.
History Colorado Center
Explore Colorado’s history in the experiential exhibit, Living West at the History Colorado Center. Zebulon Pika takes kids through the activities and sharing fun, interesting facts about life in the West. From 11/23/13-2/28/14 kids ages 6-12 gain a free admittance when they participate in this at-home craft and wear it to the Museum (children ages 5 and under get in free with an adult).
Denver Center presents A Christmas Carol based on the Charles Dickens tale at the Stage Theater November 29-December 29. Plus, you get a 20% discount when you use the code: HolidayPerk when you purchase tickets before December 1.
Black Friday Freebies
- Game Stop: Free lego set or keychain with purchase of lego game.
- Aeropostle: Free Skull Candy earbuds with $100 purchase
- JC Penney: Free 2013 Snow Globe starting at 4 a.m. until supplies last.
- Macy’s: Free Lil Wayne compilation CD when you spend $50 or more.
- PetSmart: Free full pet stocking to the first 100 shoppers.
- Vera Bradley: Free holiday tote with purchase of $100+ (Have also heard but not verified first 500 guests get a special gift).
- Cabela’s: The first 600 that are in line by 5:00 a.m. will get either an Browning X-Bolt Medallion Rifle, a Go PRO, a Nikon ProStaff 5 Rangefiner, Bushness Trophy XLT Bone Collector Binoculars, a Masterbuilt 30″ Smoker, or a Cabela’s Gift Card up to $100.
- Park Meadows: Free pancake breakfast and giveaways on Black Friday morning as well as FREE gift wrapping through the season.
Free coffee is back! McDonald’s will be giving customers a free small McCafe Coffee for 10 days from Black Friday, November 29 through Sunday, December 8 in the drive thru or inside the restaurant at any participating McDonald’s in the Denver region and throughout Colorado. There are no strings attached and customers do not need to purchase another food item in order to receive the free small coffee.
Take a break from holiday shopping at Park Meadows at the the Chex Party Mix Station, courtesy of Chex cereal! The event will inspire holiday season fun as shoppers create delicious mixes to take home like pumpkin pie crunch or sugar cookie mix. Friday, December 6: 11:00AM – 7:00PM; Saturday, December 7: 11:00AM -7:00PM and Sunday, December 8: 11:00AM – 7:00PM.
Upcoming Free Days
- December 2 – Denver Museum of Miniatures Free Days
- December 3 – Children’s Museum of Denver Free Target Tuesdays
- December 7 – Denver Art Museum
- December 9 – Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Liftopia – Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales (already running) http://deal.liftopia.com/blackfriday/. The biggest ever, with up to 75% off lift tickets (soem as little as $7.50/day) and more than 117,000 deals at more than 120 resorts.
- Arapahoe Basin – Kids 14 and under ski free December 1 through December 20. No strings attached. (Plus, $10 off lessons til Dec. 20 as well).
- Crested Butte – Free Skiing on Opening Day (also great deals on lodging).
- 5th Grade Passport FREE for 5th Graders. Send in application and photo.
- Aspen/Snowmass – Kids free with adult. Ski free with adult lift ticket, Rent free with adult rental, eat lunch free with adult meal purchase.
- Copper Mountain – One, Two, FREE! Third night lodging FREE, third day rentals FREE, third day lessons FREE, Kids 12 and under ski FREE with adult secret pass purchase.
Colorado Gives Day began as an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Colorado Gives Day presented by Community First Foundation and First Bank will take place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 and it is your opportunity to support your favorite nonprofit a chance for you to find out more about Colorado’s nonprofit community and identify nonprofits you’d like to support either through charitable giving or through volunteerism. CLICK HERE to find out more about Colorado Gives Day.
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
If you’re a twit follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.