Win tickets to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s Boo at the Zoo!
posted by: Amber Johnson
CONTEST CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO RENEE DUNN.
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is frequently ranked as the top zoo in the United States and they are ready to party this Halloween!
It’ll be all treats and no tricks (except the magical kind!) for your little ghosts and goblins at this year’s Boo at the Zoo. The event is a fun way for families with young children to trick-or-treat and enjoy Halloween festivities in a safe and unique environment. It runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 22 -24 and October 29 – 3, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (last ticket sold at 7:30 p.m.)
Boo Activities Include:
* Haunted fun house and ghoulish graveyard offer frightful fun!
* Select animal encounters with shows each evening by education interpreters
* Trick-or-treat at more than 20 spooky treat stations
* Creepy bat cave
* Lighted pumpkin path
* Boo Carousel
* Swamp Monster’s Slime Factory at the Sky Ride Summit
* Select animal exhibits are open including giraffes, hippos, Monkey Pavilion, Aquatics, The Loft and Lion’s Lair!
Mile High Mamas is giving away a family four-pack of tickets. Please go here to enter. Contest deadline is October 16, 2010.