Win Tickets to the Butterfly Pavilion’s Halloween Celebration
posted by: Amber Johnson
Question: What do you get when you mix Halloween “Boos” with bugs?
Answer: The Butterfly Pavilion’s Bug a Boo!
This Halloween celebration will be held October 23 and 24 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Follow Rosie and her friends on a search to discover the 8th wonders of the world – arachnids! Discover how fascinating spiders, tarantulas, scorpions and other eight-legged creatures can be while enjoying a safe and educational trick-or-treating experience. Costumes are encouraged.
* Create a spider craft; Make your very own Spiderweb placemat with a spider attached.
* Test your Tarantula Trivia with our tarantula wheel (located in the game room), Step right up and spin the wheel and see how much you know about our 8 legged friends!
* Ring the Rosie in the game room; See how many rings you can make around Rosie’s legs with our Rosie’s ring toss.
* Get lost in our kid- friendly straw maze (weather permitted); Appropriate for all age levels!
* Visit our trick-or-treat street (candy may contain chocolate and/or nuts); Bag will be provided
* Decorate your own pumpkin; Make your own spooky creation by coloring a mini pumpkin.
* Face Painting; Chose from beautiful butterflies to crawling spiders.
General admission is $8.50 for adults and $5.50 for children (2-12).
Mile High Mamas is giving away six tickets and a Rosie plush spider with the prize pack! Go here to enter. Contest deadline is October 20, 2010.