Ask.com launches Ask Deals.com! An Easier Way to Find Deals On-line
posted by: Guest Blogger
Ask.com has asked me to share a new site designed to save you money called “Ask Deals!”
Ask.com’s new ‘Ask Deals’ offering helps busy Moms save on everything from groceries to household items to adorable costumes for Halloween by presenting online and printable coupons in one, easy-to-navigate results page, helping to eliminate frustration by actively scouring the internet for the best, freshest deals; quality checking them to ensure their validity; ranking them and integrating them right into the search experience.
Ask Deals scours the Web for all the deals available online – from cheap Halloween costumes to restaurant coupons – and organizes the best money-saving offers front and center on the results page, eliminating the need for consumers to search multiple coupon sites or search engine links to find their answer. The Ask Deals database is continuously refreshed and editorially refined, giving consumers the most up-to-date and highest-quality savings offers every time they search on Ask.
Unique features of Ask Deals:
- The Web’s best deals – in one place: Ask Deals aggregates more than 1 million high-quality savings offers on the Web for hundreds of product categories and rolls them into one, easy-to-read display.
- Easy-to-find deals, front and center: Ask.com saves users time by blending deals into the search results page, making them easy to find via “Smart Answers” with yellow savings arrows at the top of the page, as well as green money-saving icons within the search results.
- Money-saving related searches. Consumers can easily find additional great discounts by clicking on “money saving searches,” built with Ask.com’s award-winning Zoom Related Search™, which appears at the top of the right side of the search results page.
- Easy sharing. Consumers can share coupons and deals with friends and family through email and popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Digg.
- Deal of the Day. When consumers choose an Ask Deals homepage skin, they’ll get daily “can’t miss” savings offers, chosen by the Ask Deals editorial team, streamed right onto their Ask.com homepage. Users can also sign-up for “Deal of the Day” emails to receive new and timely deals every day.