Visit Pikes Peak has announced a new club… and you’re invited!
posted by: Guest Blogger
Welcome to the 14K Club – a brand new collection of exclusive deals at 18 top attractions in the Pikes Peak region. If you plan on spending any time at all in the Pikes Peak region this summer, the 14K Club is an absolute MUST.
Joining the 14K Club gives you access to deals not found anywhere else. Once you join, you’ll be able to access all deals straight from your phone and present them at the attraction to redeem the offer. Offers are good until the end of 2017, so you have plenty of time to plan your perfect trip down to the Pikes Peak region!
Here’s a small taste at what the 14K Club offers:
- Buy one, get one FREE van up/bike down rides on Pikes Peak with Challenge Unlimited on Sundays.
- A special “fast line” for the outdoor attractions at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- $7 off rafting trips with Echo Canyon River Expeditions
- 20% off admission to the Ghost Town Museum
- A free tote bag at Historic Old Colorado City
- 50% off any melodrama at the Iron Springs Chateau
- Buy one kids admission and get one free at the Space Foundation Discovery Zone
…And tons more!
The Pikes Peak region is the perfect getaway just a short drive down I-25. Once you’ve arrived, you can ascend Pikes Peak on the world’s highest cog railway, partake in family-friendly rafting along the Royal Gorge, visit cliff dwellings over 700 years old, immerse yourself into Colorado’s western past at the Ghost Town Museum, and so much more!
Membership is just $7 for adults and $5 for kids. Visit http://www.pikes-peak.com/14k-club/ to join.