18 Apr 2017
Deals: Tax Day Freebies, National Parks Week & More!
posted by: Gretchen
My daughter has a serious sweet tooth – so she was really excited when we received several Petit Pots in the mail! (I was too – but it sounds better when I can push that off on my daughter). The cute little pots are almost like baby food jars with these amazing naturally gluten-free and organic pudding/custard desserts inside. We tried dark chocolate, lemon, coffee, salted caramel, vanilla, and rice. We set them out like a flight – trying a bite of each. Then we got creative – my daughter decided to slap a dollop of the lemon on her chocolate chip pancakes! They were tasty and came in cute little jars (which we are certain we are going to re-use in a craft project). Petit Pots have been enjoyed in France for centuries and they’re now available at Whole Foods and Ideal Market.
Easily Sell Your Kids Gear Without the Hassle. Denver-based Good Buy Gear is a trusted marketplace that enables parents to be as efficient as possible, own less but best, and give things in general a long life. The marketplace is centered around the customer journey, rather than a single transaction. They know what your children need, when they need it, and can find a new home for their gear when it’s time. You simply take a picture of the item and they take care of the rest. Good Buy Gear does the pricing, collects payment, picks up the item and delivers it to the buyer. The result is improved safety (no sketchy meet-ups with strangers), reliable payment, unmatched convenience and a clean shopping experience.
National Parks Week. To celebrate National Parks Week – the parks are giving free entrance the weekends flanking the week. That means go for free this weekend – April 22 & 23!
Vail Resorts. New this summer, all kids can ride the Vail Mountain gondola free with the purchase of an adult ticket, allowing children 12-and-under to experience panoramic views of the Vail Valley and the legendary Gore Mountain Range through a scenic gondola ride. For each paying adult, one child, 12-and-under, will be given a complimentary ticket to access the mountain, where adventure awaits. *If you get their Epic School Kids Pass this also includes free summer lift access.
Tax Day Deals. As you might know, we got a few extra days to file our taxes this year – instead of April 15 being tax day, it is Tuesday, April 18. But one thing stays constant year to year – deals ON tax day!
· Boston Market – The clever marketing team at Boston Market created a deal for $10.40 (get it – the tax form?), Get half chicken individual meal, two sides, cornbread, cookie and regular fountain drink.
· Bruegger’s Bagels – Boston Market is not the only $10.40 offer – Get Big Bagel Bundle (13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40, through April 19. Claim the offer here.
· Carl’s Jr. – Buy a Single All-Natural Burger get one free! — coupon required. (Valid through May 1).
· Cinnabon. It depends on your location, but some Cinnabons are offering two free Cinnabon bites on Tax Day. Join the Cinnabon eClub now, and you’ll get a free MiniBon.
· Firehouse Subs – From April 18 to 20, get a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium (or large) sub, chips and drink — coupon required.
· Great American Cookies – Stop by to get your free cookie on April 18.
· Hooters – Get a free kids meal with the purchase of $10 adult meal. (Yes, I took my small son there – we love the wings).
· Noodles & Company – On April 18, get $4 off an online order of $10 or more when you use promo code TAXDAY17.
· Schlotzsky’s – Purchase of chips and 32-oz. drink on tax day – get a free small original sandwich!
· Sonic Drive-in – We live by a Sonic. There is a sign there for ½ off cheeseburgers on tax day. (We often get the ½ price off shakes and slushies after 8 p.m.too)
· Office Depot/Office Max – Depending on how good you are at cleaning out your file cabinets – you may have tax documents from years past that you don’t still need. Shred them for free! You will need this coupon. (STAPLES has the same deal).
· HydroMassage – With all the hard work of filling out those tax forms – get yourself a free massage! http://www.hydromassage.com/
ChickFilA. I love that Chick Fil A is trying to get us to see them as a breakfast place. Which means that there are a lot of opportunities for FREE breakfast! Every Wednesday in April from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. you can try a new breakfast item. No strings attached and it is available for both dine in and drive through.
Rubio’s Coastal Grill. Last week, I went to a grand opening of the newest Rubio’s Grill. I love their Fish Tacos Especial. I was reminded while I was there, that eachTuesday – after 2:30 p.m. they have the original taco for just $1.75 each (Especial is $2)!
Macaroni Grill. Romano’s Macaroni Grill, a national restaurant chain that creates authentic, inventive Italian dishes, is declaring its birthday, April 19, as National Chicken Parmesan Day and will offer a buy-one-get-one free Chicken Parmesan entrée to their guests April 19 through April 23, 2017, at all of its 125 locations in the United States.
Email me if you know of any great Denver deals!
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
If you’re on Twitter follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.
You may also like