Mile High Culture Pass Offers Great Savings in Denver
posted by: Amber Johnson
You want your kids to embrace all the wonderful cultural opportunities Denver has to offer but you can’t always afford repeated attraction visits, right?
With the Culture Pass in hand, you’ll receive admission to some of the city’s most fascinating attractions, all for the bargain, “Mile High” price of $52.80 (a savings of more than $25) or three attractions of your choice for $25 (a savings of $12).
HOW IT WORKS
You can receive the Culture Pass via your mobile phone or in a printable format. Over the course of five consecutive days, the $52.80 pass will admit visitors to all seven participating attractions*. Or the $25 pass will admit visitors to three participating attractions of their choice over the course of three consecutive days. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited. All participating attractions are listed below.
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Zoo
- History Colorado Center
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
When you buy the culture pass, you can also enjoy the following deals:
- Denver B-cycle: 50 percent-off the city’s bike sharing program
- Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission
- Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
- Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
- Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
Go here for more information and to purchase the passes.