10 Healthy, Quick Dinners Your Family Will Actually Eat
posted by: Amber Johnson
Trying to stick to your New Year’s resolution of eating healthier? We’ve pulled some delicious and nutricious meals that the whole family will enjoy.
1. One Pan Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious. Crisp-tender chicken baked to absolute perfection with roasted carrots and potatoes – all cooked in a single pan!
2. Honey Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies in Foil from Cooking Classy. This is an easy dinner the whole family will love.
3. One Pan Mexican Quinoa – How would you like to have a simple, yet incredibly flavorful vegetarian dish that will more than satisfy you… all cooked in one pan? Easy cleanup!
4. California Veggie Grilled Chicken Pasta Bowls from Whole and Heavenly Oven. This light pasta bake is made with chicken sausage, mozzarella, spinach & tomatoes–VERY healthy and delicious.
5. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken – Simple and only a few ingredients! Cut the chicken breasts in half, pound them out, stuff with Laughing Cow Spinach Artichoke mix, roll and bake. Only 112 calories per chicken roll.
6. 30-Minute Ginger Beef Tacos with Peanut Sauce from Sweet Peas & Saffron. A fast and delicious taco remix! Ground beef is cooked up with ginger and lime, topped with crunchy veggies, and drizzled with a peanut sauce that is to die for!
7. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This easy 20-minute recipe for the most delicious Asian-style chicken lettuce wraps!
8. Sausage and Pepper Panzanella Salad with Smoky Buttermilk Vinaigrette. An easy and delicious meal-in-a-salad! Fresh veggies, bocconcini cheese, and spicy Italian sausage are tossed with pan-fried sourdough cubes in a smoky buttermilk vinaigrette. Ready in 30 minutes!
9. Harvest Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes Brussels Sprouts and Sautéed Apples from Well Plated. With sweet potatoes, apples, Brussels sprouts, and bacon, this one-pan chicken dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for a healthy dinner!
10. This 15-Minute Korean Beef and Quinoa Bowl is the perfect quick, easy and healthy dinner recipe that also makes great leftovers. Use ground beef or ground turkey for this mock Korean BBQ that’s full of flavor and protein.