My embarrassing Soybu moment & two articles of clothing you can’t live without
posted by: Amber Johnson
I know, I know. The title is a bit melodramatic but I have completely fallen in love with two articles of clothing from Soybu women’s activewear‘s new Gatsby collection. How deep does my love runneth? I could wear these items morning and night. Oh, wait, I already do.
P.S. Keep reading for my embarrassing Soybu moment.
The Cory Pant $74
I’m not exaggerating when I say the Cory Pants are the most comfortable I’ve ever owned. Made with 87% Polyester and 13% Spandex, they are soft as silk and take casual athletic wear to another galaxy. And sleepwear. And errand-running wear. As far as I can see, they’re only available in Space Dye fabric but Soybu: Please make them in every color, pretty please?
Paris Free Flow $68
I’ve been on a quest to find the perfect winter wrap and I’ve found it. Made of Luxe Knit, the Paris Free Flow’s open cardigan style is warm and cozy without being bulky or scratchy. Even though it doesn’t really match the Cory Pants, these two articles of clothing are my go-to work-at-home mom uniform. Don’t judge me; I feel marvelous.
More fabulous finds. Soybu’s new Gatsby collection combines luxury, glamour and beauty. Rich colors, bold geometric patterns ever-inspiring Art-Deco Era.
- Killer Caboose Legging ($72) – The perfect gift for the lady who “lives” in her leggings, these Killer Caboose Leggings feature flattering seam detailing that provides a slimming effect. Now available in Plus Sizes, this legging is crafted from their Power-FLEX compression fabric, which helps countour and shape in all the right places.
- Jorydn Scarf ($28) – The plush Nirvana Yarn in our Jordyn infinity scarf makes it a cozy yet stylish winter staple.
- ZoiMou-Pak ($28) – The Zoimou Pak is the ultimate stocking stuffer for busy women on the go! This belted style zippered band is sleek and fits comfortably around the waist and holds all the essentials (phone, keys, credit card, lip gloss) perfect for running, cycling or going to the gym.
- Aubrey Wrap ($69) – With its flattering length and slimming silhouette, this free flow wrap is ideal for any body type. Made of Burnout Camo, the lightweight textured fabric gives any outfit extra flair.
- Kyra Tank ($30) – This tank features their signature Tech Mesh fabric, which is lightweight and breathable for any activity or outing. The elastic, custom jacquard straps cross in the back and offer additional support.
My Soybu Embarrassing Moment
At the grocery checkout last week, the clerk pulled my sportsbra out of one of my recyclable bags. Which would have been super awkward had it not been a super cute Soybu one.
Mile High Mamas is proud to be part of Soybu‘s unpaid ambassador program because we really really like their stuff! Check them out online or at their Denver flagship store at 2500 E Orchard Rd #2500a, Greenwood Village.