Denver mom bloggers needed: we’d love your contributions!
posted by: Amber Johnson
Mile High Mamas is expanding and we’d love to hear your voice! If you’re a Colorado mom who enjoys writing, we’re looking for monthly or occasional contributors in several areas.
- Do you have a favorite place to take your kids in your neighborhood or in Colorado?
- What are you daily struggles or joys of being a mom? Do you have any stories to tell?
- Humor. Do you have any funny blog posts to share?
- Do you have any kid-friendly recipes or craft activities?
- What are your best tips? These could be anything from balancing a family budget to potty training to how NOT to do something.
- Kids Say the Darndest Things. What funny things have your kids said? We’ll be doing a regular round-up of our favorites.
- Are you a Pinterest addict and would love to share a round-up of your favorite finds?
- Do you have any products you can’t live without? Would you be interested in doing reviews?
- We love dads, too and welcome any contributions!
These positions are non-paid but the perks are awesome–from product or restaurant reviews to sneak-peak preview parties at events for our regular contributors. Please email us your ideas at canuck131 [at] gmail [dot] com and we’d love to hear your suggestions. Original posts should be under 500 words and all contributions should be accompanied by a horizontal photo that we can resize to 600×395 jpg and a 2-3 sentence biography.
Please note: We are interested in hearing real mom voices and this should not be about promoting your product. Family-friendly businesses should refer to our affordable advertising packages.