Calling all summer camps: It’s time to submit summer camp listing information
The 2013 summer-camp listings will appear in early March in The Denver Post, both in print and online. The submission deadline is Feb. 8. No camps will be contacted. If you want to have your camp included, send in your information. You must indicate “day camp” or “overnight camp” in the subject line:
• Name of camp
• Camp location (street, city, ZIP code, county)
• Contact’s postal address, if different from camp location
• Type of camp: coed, computer, Boy Scouts, day camp, overnight camp, religious, targeted to a specific illness, etc.
• Age range of campers, including minimum and maximum age
• List a few activities. We’ll get them in if possible
• Times and dates: If it’s a day camp we need dates and times; if it’s an overnight camp we need to know which weeks.
• Cost, if you want to include it
• E-mail, website and telephone number