Denver Deal: Concerts, Arby’s tour, Pirates Cove, Regal Cinema and IKEA
I would be remiss to totally ignore all the fires that are happening in and around our state. While I always love a deal – I love companies that support our community! IKEA is donating products from pillows and blankets to flashlights and potato chips totaling nearly $20,000. In addition to items donated to Larimer County’s Donation and Collection Distribution Center, the store is offering High Park Fire victims a one-time 20 percent discount for a new IKEA kitchen and 30 percent off items for the rest of the home, up to $10,000. What an amazing gift to the community this is. I know (from personal experience) how difficult it can be to rebuild your life after fires.
Free Summer Concerts
Several cities throughout the metro area will have a host of free concerts – all summer long! Bring your chair or your blanket. Most locations encourage you to bring picnic and have fun with the whole family.
- Southlands in Aurora will host their FREE Friday concert on June 29th featuring Under the Radar from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Highlands Ranch will continue their summer concerts with Deja Blu on Thursday, June 28 from 6 p.m to 8 p.m. at Highland Heritage Regional Park.
- FlatIron Crossing will host Soul X for the their Thursday night concert this week June 28 from 6 p.m to 9 p.m.
- Clement Park in Littleton on Thursday, June 28 the Rebecca Folsom Band featuring Rock, Blues & R&B will be playing from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Aspen Grove in association with Alamo Drafthouse Cinema brings you the Ultimate Willy Wonka party complete with chocolate fountains, bubbles and even a GOLDEN TICKET on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 starting at 7 p.m. screening will start at dusk. Contests, prizes and giveaways from Aspen Grove Merchants.
- Northglenn Summer Concert series has Jacamo this week on Wednesday, June 27 at 6:30 p.m. at E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park.
Arby’s Hungry For Happiness Tour
Join Arby’s at the Denver Hungry For Happiness tour at DICP College View from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm on June 29 and a car show at the same location on Sunday July 1 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm. The tour will conclude with a public family fun day at the Arvada Food Bank on Monday, July 2 from 11:00 am – 2 pm. The tour is meant to bring awareness to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry(r) campaign will include Arby’s Kids Meals to children participating in the summer meals program, distribute information on local resources to the public and provide an afternoon of summer fun such as hula-hoop contests, tug of war, bean bag toss, hopscotch and other family-friendly activities.
Ahoy Matey! Come and join us at Pirates Cove with this awesome half-priced admission offer! With this deal you will get a full day of fun in the sun, including; a leisure pool with a large play structure, a 25-meter, 6-lane pool, a 35-foot slide tower with three slides, a lazy river, concessions, and more. Save 50% Off Admission with Coupon
Sunday Cheap Movies at Regal Cinema
Every Sunday visit one of these Regal Cinema Theaters: Greenwood Plaza Stadium (On Arapahoe Rd in Englewood), Meadows Stadium (in Littleton by Park Meadows) and Twin Peaks in Longmont and try Value Days – all movies are just $5. The deal includes new releases – plus you can include 3-D movies for an additional $3.50!
Staples School Supplies Savings
My sister used to make our family shop during our family vacation – just for school supplies. Apparently someone at Staples is as excited about school supplies as my sister ways…saving on essential supplies this back-to-school season. Staples is launching its Back-to-School Savings Pass for 2012. Now available, customers nationwide can save 15 percent all season long. Available for purchase for $10 while supplies last, the BTS Savings Pass is valid until Sept. 15 for use once a day on supplies such as pens, pencils, paper notebooks and backpacks.
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
You can also follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.