Enter to Win Mile High Mamas’ Wii and Wii Fit Giveaway!
[photopress:WiiFit.jpg,full,pp_image]Our Wii and Wii Fit contest is over and we are thrilled to announce Lucretia Pruitt is our winner. Thank you to all who entered!
I’ll admit it: I have never liked video games. So, when Nintendo contacted me about becoming a Wii Fit “Brand Enthusiast,” I chuckled. Me? Pimp a gaming system?
But then I threw a Wii Fit party. For the first time in my life, I hoola hooped, ski jumped and did yoga without killing myself. And I very quickly figured out what the hype is all about.
I have not missed a day since I received my Wii Fit. I can’t. My personal trainer who tracks my progress would kick my virtual butt. You see, the Wii Fit functions like a scale tracking balance, weight, BMI and lets you know how well (or not well) you’re doing. I think the word it uses is “unbalanced.”
But I could have told you that.
I am thrilled to announce we will be giving away a Wii and a Wii Fit to one lucky winner!
[photopress:Horton_DVD_Set_3D_1_.JPG,thumb,pp_image]In case you’re not the grand prize winner, we also have copies of two of the hottest DVDs of the holiday season: Horton Hears a Who and Fly Me to the Moon. I’ll probably throw in even a few more prizes because I’m nice like that.
Now, the Wii Fit contest rules:
1. To enter, comment on this post about why you would like a Wii Fit in a few sentences or less. If you include a link on your blog about this contest or include it on your facebook, twitter or other networking site, you may enter as many as five times. Please include the link. If your comment does not immediately show up, don’t worry. We will retrieve it out of the spam folder for you.
2. You must fill out your full name and email address in the comment section (your email will not be published and will not be used for any purpose other than this contest).
3. Contest will end at noon, Mountain Time, December 20, 2008.
4. United States residents only. (Yes, is breaks my heart to exclude my fellow Canucks.)
5. Fulfillment will be handled by Nintendo, so you must be willing to provide your real name, phone number and mailing address if selected as the winner.
6. Nintendo expects to ship the prize two weeks after notification of the winner’s details.